What manga are you reading now?

Queen's Quality volume 6

Shrunken and Pleats volume 2 (complete) I can see why the mangaka went back to Vampire Knight after

Durarara!! volume 11 (light novel)

Bungo Stray Dogs volume 9 - Final volume of stuff the anime adapted, I wonder if I'll get to see any new content before the new anime season airs.

Ao Haru Ride volume 2

So I'm a Spider, So what? volume 4

Haikyu!! volume 29

As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 4

Silver Spoon volume 6 - Almost at the end of what the anime adapted, maybe two more volumes until new content~

Last edited:
I did not know there was a continuation of the light novels...you learn something new everyday

The sequel is called Durarara!! SH and focuses on Aoba and the adult characters (from what I hear, anyway) and is at 4 volumes atm. It's sadly not licensed in English yet. Hopefully when Yen finish the original series they'll pick it up, only two volumes to go! :3

In what way?
The same way the Movie made me feel.

Angry (Or should I say upset) that those things were happening to her as it reminded me of school where a similar thing happened to a classmate (Who was disabled but for different reasons) thankfully rather than just one person, quite a few of us stopped it from happening.

Its kinda difficult to explain but yeh....

Anyway ~

Read A Silent Voice Volume 2

Ten Count by Rihito Takarai Volume 6 from SuBLime (final volume of this best-selling, compelling BL/josei manga). Wonderful art, as always. Not sure what the latest news is of the mooted anime series, although there's an app, just launched, for those that like apps!

Back