What manga are you reading now?

Getting my glasses in the afternoon after which I may immediately start reading through the volumes of Berserk I have, having at least the one day off I should make it through quite a bit, probably halfway through the golden age

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Stupid Love Comedy - I feel like from the romance angle this ended up being really unsatisfying, but for a series taking a look at workplace antics to do with mangaka and editors then it was pretty fun.

Stupid Love Comedy - I feel like from the romance angle this ended up being really unsatisfying, but for a series taking a look at workplace antics to do with mangaka and editors then it was pretty fun.
The name makes me grin for some reason

Still reading Berserk a bit slower than I thought I would. Can't wait to get to the lost children arc, would be my first time seeing it

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Me, A Genius?! volume 3 (light novel, sort of complete). This series hasn’t been cancelled but there also hasn’t been a new volume in 2 years now and nothing scheduled, plus the web novel stopped getting updated too.

For the three volumes that do exist they’re pretty interesting, but with no real conclusion in sight it’s hard to recommend to anyone