What manga are you reading now?

I did :) Preferred it to the anime but can't quite put my finger on why.

I think for me the artwork is better for the manga than the animation we got for the adaption. There was sometimes questionable character shots and I never felt they got the flow of it 'quite right', even though it was still quite good. Interesting to find someone else who prefers the manga too!

Infinite Dendrogram Volume 2 (light novel) - this series got surprisingly dark but it also sets itself apart nicely from other books in the genre, so I'm enjoying it so far. Looking forward to seeing where volume 3 takes us!

Hatsune Miku: Acute (single volume, so complete!)

Last edited:
The Seven Princes of the Thousand-Year Labyrinth Vol. 3 already! Only 4 volumes to this series; I hope Seven Seas will pick up the sequel and side story...

Fuuka ch 34 - 166 once I got through chapters that the anime covered I couldn't put it down, Spend all day reading it yesterday and read 50 chapters of it today. Only thing is I'm now a little bit disappointed that I haven't got any more of it to read lol.

After Hours Volume 1

I quite liked this, the yuri romance seems pretty sweet, even though the pairing of shy girl and outgoing girl isn't exactly original. I think that Emi, one of the girls, already somewhat being in a relationship, meaning she cheats on him when she sleeps with Kei, and is still living with him is pretty interesting, and kind of emphasis the fact she doesn't know what direction her life is taking, which is a prevalent theme throughout this volume for her character. It was only mentioned as an aside, so I'm not sure how much precedence it will take in later volumes, but I am curious how it'll be dealt with.

Last edited:
Back