What manga are you reading now?

Got that the other day but it's been so long since I read the previous ones I'm just going to wait for volume 8 and then reread the whole thing...

I've actually been reading Haikyuu 10-11 and Requiem of the Rose King 6.

I found myself searching for a useful castlist in #7 and, alas, there isn't one! So, on reflection, your strategy of waiting for #8 and then rereading from the start seems a wise one!

Psycho-Pass: Inspector Shinya Kogami vol 1-2. I wasn't sure if this would work in manga form but so far it's an interesting prequel. I'm not sure how directly this will tie in to the anime but I'll be reading the whole thing regardless. I am concerned though about the long wait between volume releases and how I'm going to remember what's going on in the running storyline in the meantime (but then that's a common problem for me with manga).

Your Lie in April: A Six-Person Etude (light novel). Your enjoyment of this book will depend on how much you care about Arima and also it's only 160 pages which is pretty small for the £10 RRP. ^^; I did enjoy it overall though.

Both of which I need to get

Complex Age avoided me for ages! I don't think my local stores are making it a priority to stock now, which is a shame as I think it's finished in the next volume so it's not like it's super long!

Back