What is the most graphic anime you've watched?

Kakasuke

Completely Average High School Student
Hey hey!

The title says it all really? Whether it be violence, copius amounts of swearing, nudity...or all?! What is the most graphic you have seen Anime wise?!

The one you don't watch with the girlfriend/parents/sensitive friends then?

Hmmm, Hellsing Ultimate is pretty bad for that sort of thing, what with the exploding heads, decapitation and impaling.

Still it would have to be something like Elfen Lied or Gantz for worst contenders since they have both extreme gore + sex/nudity. Frankly they're the shows I watch on my own with the curtains drawn :wink:

school days the visual novel.

with e'n'h content, 21 possible endings plus animated from start to finish, makes this 8GB game better then the actual series itself

I was going to mention Elfen Lied personally but wanted to see what everyone else came up with first! I havent seen Gantz personally, is it just as bad as Elfen Lied? lol.

Otaku-san

School Days the visual novel? Ive not heard of it? Ellaborate if possible? lol.

I would say Hellsing Ultimate is one for the amounts of violence/swearing throughout.

The most graphic for me would have to be Elfen Lied because of the amounts of violence/extreme gore, and the nudity.

fabricatedlunatic said:
The uncut version of Violence Jack.

Think I blanked that one from my memory :lol:, the chainsaw scene actually managed to make me slightly queasy. Something that's not easily done.

Kakasuke said:
I was going to mention Elfen Lied personally but wanted to see what everyone else came up with first! I havent seen Gantz personally, is it just as bad as Elfen Lied? lol

Worse probably, the animations of a lower standard but there's enough sex, attempted rape and sudden messy deaths to compensate for that.

Tokko wasn't as bad as Eflen Lied, and from what i've read about Violence Jack i don't think i'll be watching it somehow :p. Does manga count then the Tenjo Tenge Manga is pretty graphic in parts.

Hehe, think the majority so far are saying Elfen Lied. And i thought there were more out there?!?! Lol.

Retro, not heard of Enzai? made you recoil....how?! Hehe

Back