What Games Are You Playing?

I also use PlayStationTrophies for guides (as I used to be an Achievement Hunter so I was aware of the Xbox side of those sites).

Oh boy I'm still feeling that void/zone after finishing Persona 5 now.
Ah the classic void after completing a long video game, I get that a lot, especially when I've put so much time into it. There's a feeling of satisfaction, accompanied by a tinge of melancholy and loss, and an urge to play all over again.

The downside of the Playstation version (because there's an Xbox version, the first one, and a Steam version) is that most games don't really have guides because the website appeared quite a few years after the Xbox version so basically, as far as I can see, almost no one cared about going back and write solutions to old games.

I also use another one bakum4tsuu's PSN Profile which is automatic too and has some cool stats features, pretty neat.

So if there's enough people we can create a leaderboard just for the fun. I can do it or if NormanicGrav preferes he can do it. I know he likes to create stuff :) He's good at it eheh

Been playing Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Crash 2 today and it's enjoyable but I'm finding it difficult(That's just getting the crystals only though.) done Ruination(Crystal only)Bee-having(crystal and clear gem) and the N.Gin boss today(The boss was rather easy though.)

Also been playing a little bit of Tales Of Berseria(PS4) today.

Lately I've been playing Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 on Switch. I'd never played the Bayonetta games before, but with a third game in development I figured it was probably time I give them a go. While I found Bayonetta difficult and pretty 'brown' in colour, as a lot of games in that generation were, I pushed onwards because I really liked Bayonetta as a character. Thankfully the second game introduced an easy difficulty mode, so playing that one was a lot more fun as I could just button mash for the win lol. The world was a lot more bright and interesting as well. Definitely want to pick up the third game when it eventually comes out. :)

Next up I'm going to start Tokyo Xanadu eX+~

Here are the new titles I've completed & started recently:

P51.jpg

Platinum Trophy #41:
Persona 5
[PlayStation 4]
Yep it's time to talk about Persona again. After finishing the game's story I felt this empty void for most of the day on Saturday, so I decided to start New Game+ and acquire the rest of the trophies as a sense of closure to this excellent game. By closure I mean I can end the game on a very satisfying note in case I don't end up playing it ever again.

The trophies I needed to get include acquiring all of the Personas, read all of the books, maxed out all of the Confidants, finish all of the requests, defeating the New Game+ secret boss, defeating the Reaper, and a get a few misc. trophies left remaining.

It took its time but I managed to get them all at a cost - I had to playthrough the entire game up until the VERY end of the game, which meant my playtime extended from 94 hours 10 minutes to 144 hours 28 minutes. All of this is because of the Confidants, two of which can't be Maxed out until the very end which is annoying if you wanted to get them out of the way. The confidants have to be done all in one take and requires some good time management, so thankfully social stats and other mini-stuff don't have to be repeated. The requests was also one area that required a complete playthrough as well, with 3 of them easily missable if you miss the texts at a certain timeframe and also a 1/3 of them locked to select confidants at level 8 each.

The Reaper boss fight was not too bad thanks to the flu season near the end of the game which makes the shadow basically commit suicide, ending the battle pretty fast. The New Game+ secret boss is very tough but doesn't give you a game over which is a upside to the fight. The trick for that is basically change the difficulty down to Safe and have a Persona that lets you block physical attacks whilst also letting you use a move that does x8 light attacks (and if you use Charge beforehand it does very good damage against them).

Lastly the Personas. I spent at least 4 hours grinding the money using Sandman persona's confuse skill against the Mementos requests. This is because for some reason select bosses drop tons of money in one go, averaging 170,000-190,000 per confused moment if you reach Level 99 on the persona's luck skill. The grind method is much faster if you only have Joker in your party and no one else (otherwise it will take way longer to sort out). I used the Fusion stuff a lot to get the compendium completed and it wasn't too tedious in the end.

As for the playtime it wasn't too bad, thanks to the personas that carry over and being able to skip dialog I managed to get to the end o the game in about a week with 5-8 hours playtime per day on average. Very happy to acquire the Platinum trophy for this game.

DX4hIwmXkAIBoCG.jpg

tumblr_ou2d5k95ro1vk74jjo1_400.gif

Persona 5 is available on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in retail & digital form by Atlus and Deep Silver.

My backlog so far:
Nintendo 3DS:
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Tales of the Abyss

PlayStation 3:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Catherine
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Far Cry 3
Mafia II
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Xillia 2

PlayStation 4:
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash!
Star Ocean V: Integrity and Faithlessness
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Ys Origin

PlayStation Vita:
Demon Gaze
Freedom Wars
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Steam:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter

Completed Games Collection of 2018:
  • #01 | Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3)
  • #02 | Saints Row 2 (PS3)
  • #03 | Sengoku Basara HD (PS3)
  • #04 | Sengoku Basara 2 HD (PS3)
  • #05 | Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4)
  • #06 | Corpse Party: BloodCovered Repeated Fear (Vita)
  • #07 | Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (Vita)
  • #08 | Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita)
  • #09 | Soul Sacrifice (Vita)
  • #10 | Persona 5 (PS4)

Black - PlayStation 3 / Blue - PlayStation 4 / Red - PlayStation Vita

Platinum Trophy Collection:
#01 | 2014 | PS3 - Saints Row: The Third (+ All DLC)
#02 | 2015 | PS3 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
#03 | 2015 | PS3 - Hyperdimension Neptunia
#04 | 2015 | Vita - Dekamori Senran Kagura
#05 | 2015 | PS3 - Steins;Gate
#06 | 2015 | PS3 - NieR
#07 | 2015 | PS3 - No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
#08 | 2015 | PS3 - Asura's Wrath (DLC Trophies not acquired)
#09 | 2015 | PS3 - Saints Row IV (DLC Trophies not acquired)
#10 | 2015 | PS3 - The Darkness II
#11 | 2016 | PS3 - Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
#12 | 2016 | PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD
#13 | 2016 | Vita - Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
#14 | 2016 | Vita - Gravity Rush (DLC Trophies not acquired)
#15 | 2016 | PS3 - Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#16 | 2016 | PS4 - Resogun
#17 | 2016 | Vita - Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
#18 | 2016 | PS4 - Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game
#19 | 2017 | Vita - Miracle Girls Festival
#20 | 2017 | PS4 - Senran Kagura Estival Versus
#21 | 2017 | PS4 - The Wolf Among Us
#22 | 2017 | PS4 - Final Fantasy XV (DLC Trophies not acquired)
#23 | 2017 | PS4 - Amplitude
#24 | 2017 | PS4 - Root Letter
#25 | 2017 | Vita - IA/VT -Colorful-
#26 | 2017 | Vita - Persona 4: Dancing All Night
#27 | 2017 | PS4 - Gravity Rush Remastered
#28 | 2017 | PS4 - NieR: Automata
#29 | 2017 | PS4 - The Silver Case HD
#30 | 2017 | PS4 - Steins;Gate 0
#31 | 2017 | PS3 - Under Defeat HD
#32 | 2017 | PS4 - Tales from the Borderlands
#33 | 2017 | PS3 - Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
#34 | 2017 | PS4 - Life is Strange
#35 | 2017 | PS4 - Sword Art Online: Lost Song
#36 | 2017 | PS4 - Crash Bandicoot HD
#37 | 2017 | PS4 - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back HD
#38 | 2017 | PS4 - Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped HD
#39 | 2017 | PS4 - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
#40 | 2018 | Vita - Corpse Party: Blood Drive
#41 | 2018 | PS4 - Persona 5

Last edited:
Xenoblade (Wii one)

I'm 7 hours into it and at this point i have very little complaints which is unusual for me. Everything feels so smooth in this game and the biggest complaint i have is that some areas don't have enough teleporters around but so far it hasn't really bugged me.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Nintendo Switch)
I started this game back in December, but put it on hold because of other games coming out. I've recently gone back to it and I still really like it. I feel like I've got the hang of the combat completely now, and it's so satisfying to defeat bosses and high level enemies. I'm on chapter 8 now, with over 100 hours put in to it!

Bit of a mixture depending on if I'm in a group or not

Still playing a lot of Assassins Creed Origins, finish the main story but currently working o trophies and the doc content

Well I've completed the main story and now I'm doing post game collecting. Some of these moons are hidden behind some really scummy challenges, or maybe I just suck at the game. Yeah it's probably that (asides from jump rope and Volleyball, those than sod right off)
I finally finished the game, it's really good, but like I said there are some really cheap challenges here and there, but once I got gud it was satisfying to win.

Got back into Final Fantasy VII, so playing it on the PS4. I am determined to actually finish it.
The PS4 version fixes a lot of gripes I Had, especially in regards to grinding thanks to the X3 ability. I love the ability to disable random encounters as well, it made certain sections so much less tedious

Back