What Games Are You Playing?

Had a break from Brawl (OMG OD), and now I'm back on it for a while. Stuff is much better after leaving it alone for a bit.

Still on Twilight Princess and Mario Kart too.

Haven't played on the 360 in aaaaages...might be on its way out soon. =/

just bought rune factory: a fantasy harvest moon DS. its not even suppose to out in this country yet but i went to forbidden planet, that sometimes gets imports and i got it there. loving it at the mo. very diffrent from the other harvest moons.

Tried playing Paper Mario 3 but it's a load of rubbish, got terribly bored.
So am moving back to Digital Devil Saga 2 to try and complete the bloody thing XD

The Orange Box. Oh lawd, what have I been missing out on?

Also still going for achievements on Devil May Cry 4, damn that **** is time consuming as well as Dynasty Gundam.

Brawl overload...unlocking levels and music and stuff, and trying to make myself "good" with Sonic. Not having much luck, but I really wanna convince myself he rules, so I'm sticking at it.

Aaron said:
Brawl overload...unlocking levels and music and stuff, and trying to make myself "good" with Sonic. Not having much luck, but I really wanna convince myself he rules, so I'm sticking at it.

Ha. My mate spammed Sonic the other day. Side+B all the freakin time. Saying that, it worked :lol:

Been working on DMC 4 as of late and still on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. On DMC 4 i'm finally near the end on son of sparda. despite being the 'hard' difficulty, its not that hard. i really want to see if dante must die mode is better. Fire Emblem, i'm onto part 3 of 4.

Spyro201 said:
Ha. My mate spammed Sonic the other day. Side+B all the freakin time. Saying that, it worked :lol:
I'm trying to work out how side-B is different to down-B, and if up-B is actually an attack...screw it, I'm sticking to Kirby. =/

The Club

Surprisngly good actually, in the vein of Unreal Tournament except not quite as frantic. Great stress relief though, the run n gun over-the-shoulder camera reminds me of Resi 4.

I've now completed Half-Life 2 and episodes 1&2. Epic series and now I'm waiting for episode 3 like everyone else.... BAWWWWWW.

Onward to Mass Effect.

I caved in and am playing Kingdom Hearts II
..My brother is away for the week so I can play it without him annoying the absolute crap outta me about it.

Picked up a new game for the DS today: The World Ends with you So i'm starting that soon enough. Something about its style interested me.

Back