What Games Are You Playing?

Took a break from FF Tactics this week to read my first volume of the Young Avengers, but I returned to it a few minutes ago; it's still as awesome as ever! ^__^

Rog said:
RequiemValorum said:
Animal Crossing (DS-a little silly i know lol)

I wasted months of my life on the gamecube version... but damn, i'd do it all over again, was SO much fun.

I was the same :lol: But, I never spent that much on the DS one, I prefered playing on the big screen I think...

Spyro201 said:
Rog said:
RequiemValorum said:
Animal Crossing (DS-a little silly i know lol)

I wasted months of my life on the gamecube version... but damn, i'd do it all over again, was SO much fun.

I was the same :lol: But, I never spent that much on the DS one, I prefered playing on the big screen I think...

I had ago on the DS version but the rolling world put me off, found it annoying so stuck with the gamecube version... Damn now im tempted to go back and play it again :cry:

Spyro201 said:
I wish I could play it. This freeloader is taking forever :(

your soul must be slowly dying at this rate lol.

last night i was playing brawl up until 3am.....no wonder i woke up at 1pm today lol.

i have around 2 or 3 characters left to get.

Snake and Ike ftw!

Spyro201 said:

You do realize the wii freeloader is available to buy now, right?

And i can confirm it does work with Smash Bros Brawl (US Version).
(and damn is it a good game.)

The only slightly worrying part was when you had to install the update from the disc, but everything worked out fine.

I'll post a guide on how to play Brawl (i.e. - for the first time so you can install the update) i'll post it for everyone.

And, i'll start a list in another thread of games that do work with the freeloader. (there's nothing more annoying than having a game that won't work)

jeremy1985 said:
Spyro201 said:

You do realize the wii freeloader is available to buy now, right?

And i can confirm it does work with Smash Bros Brawl (US Version).
(and damn is it a good game.)

The only slightly worrying part was when you had to install the update from the disc, but everything worked out fine.

I'll post a guide on how to play Brawl (i.e. - for the first time so you can install the update) i'll post it for everyone.

And, i'll start a list in another thread of games that do work with the freeloader. (there's nothing more annoying than having a game that won't work)

is it just me, or when after playing brawl (or any import wii game...mabye) and you switch of the wii console whilst the import disc is left inside. then when you switch it on, the wii will continuously try to read the disc despite the number of times i press eject it wont.
i luckily did manage to get the disc out....once.
so after that incident i eject the game disc first then switch the wii console off.
anyone else have the same problem?

Your right on the money there mate.
i think it's because of the freeloader essentially bypassing the region settings of the wii, that's why that get's affected. (which to be fair, isn't as major of a problem as what could have happened.)

As you said, just turn off the wii by pressing the power button on the console, then press eject, and will do so.

Spyro201 said:
SO, when my freeloader comes, take SSBB out before turning off??

Nope, the other way around mate.
Turn the console off, then press eject (and the console will eject the disc.)

I'll post a guide soon about playing SSBB and how to install the update on a PAL wii.
that way it may be clearer to understand.

After a week away from Final Fantasy Tactics (so that I could read the Young Avengers ^_^) I returned to it this morning! Still as awesome as ever, but very difficult :/

Back