What Games Are You Playing?

:lol: I found it kinda dissapointing myself so I just lost interest in it. I really wanna start Blue Dragon but, does look very similar to -every other turn based RPG-
Eternal Sonata was great, if only I could remember what was going on when I stopped playing it!!

Lupus Inu said:
Devil May Cry 4. ******* MISSION 19, GHGBQWSIEGBJHBENGUIEBJHEWFVJBNFDNKGMLNNW.

Lol trust me it gets much harder!! isnt the 19th level where you fight the statue of sparda?
Havent played that game since completing it in devil hunter mode.

>>Xel<<
that on ps3 by anychance? (tryin to set up teams online)

Tachi- said:
Lupus Inu said:
Devil May Cry 4. ******* MISSION 19, GHGBQWSIEGBJHBENGUIEBJHEWFVJBNFDNKGMLNNW.

Lol trust me it gets much harder!! isnt the 19th level where you fight the statue of sparda?
Naw, that's 18, 19 is where you're Nero inside of it, it's bloody hard.

Today I polished off some achievements I missed on COD4 and now I'm leveling up my party on Lost Odyssey so I can get ready to fight Persona, Blue Dragon, King Kelolon, etc.

Naw, that's 18, 19 is where you're Nero inside of it, it's bloody hard.

yup know exactly what your on about now, 20 is seriously a pain in the **** but be persistant and goodluck :thumb:

Lupus Inu said:
I'm leveling up my party on Lost Odyssey so I can get ready to fight Persona, Blue Dragon, King Kelolon, etc.
I've done all those. They're not too hard and shouldn't require any extra levelling. All I have left to do before going past the point of no return are some backyard battles. Alas, it's almost over :cry:

since monday i have been playing nothing but Brawl, since my import copy arrived in the post.
brawl + freeloader for only £39.99 incl. free delivery

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BRAWL, AMERICA HAS IT NOW, WE DON'T GET IT BECAUSE NINTENDO DOESN'T KNOW WTF WITH EUROPE.

I can wait.

I've beaten Persona on Lost Odyssey now, that fight was pretty easy, once I complete the music side-quest I'm going to get all the remaining magic then go thrash Blue Dragon and Ancient Beast. Also got skill masters on: Sed, Mack, Cooke and Jansen.

Completed DMC4 too, this time around mission 19 gave me no trouble at all, the final boss was a fun fight, though the ending was just... it ended and that was it.

haha yeah, (hes a mate and didnt mean it in a sense t take the mik so changed it)
i think around £30, not sure, hes gone out atm

Lupus Inu said:
I can wait.
As can I, However, I can't wait for OP: Unlimited Adventure as to this day I still haven't got around to ordering (since I don't want to spend money) and I'm still not 100% convinced a Wii firmware update that'll stop the Freeloader from working won't happen, like it did with the GameCube games.

I need that game! Seriously. ;o

Tachi- said:
haha yeah, (hes a mate and didnt mean it in a sense t take the mik so changed it)
i think around £30, not sure, hes gone out atm

Someone been talking about me? XD

And sadly i payed 38 (with postage) for game, abd about 15 for the freeloader. May I ask where the heck you got yours??

Saying that, the delivery for brawl was the next day, sadly the freeloader sucks. Codjunkies better have it here by This time next week, or I will go freaking mad.

Lupus Inu said:
I just completed Halo 3 on Legendary [with assistance of course.] And just got 415 achievement points at once. Lol.

Honestly, Legendary on Halo 3 was pretty darn easy, specially compared to Halo 2 on legendary. Anywho, when i get the time, i'm still working on the following:

Battalion Wars(GC)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn(Wii)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings(DS)

Back