What Games Are You Playing?

Yeah, id get it MOD Chipped, but I dont know where I can go to get it done, the one who normally would do our consoles doesnt know how to do Wii's.

Argh its hard to decide lol

As i said before, if you do happen to take a trip to London, Chinatown is where you'll be able to get it mod chipped.

Otherwise i know that there are some people who travel around Britain doing the modding (but they're usually hard to find, word of mouth kind of thing, can try google though).

If you happen to know some part of Wales where there's a road of electronics/unlocking phones essentially (or a welsh Chinatown) you might find someone there thats able to do it

hmm. I will think on it. Have you played Smash Bros? How long will it last me? I mean, Melee kept going for years! Also, what kinda games may I wanna import from Japan/America?

Ye ive played Smash Bros (actually played it fully twice as i first got the Japanese version, only to find out a few days after that the American version came out and game saves arn't compatible across regions), unlocked all the chararcters, played through the campaign (which is the best way to unlock every character except for 3) etc. The campaign itself will last you about 7 hours of play in which afterwards you will probably not want to play it again as it gets pretty repetitive (though the cutscenes are frigging awesome)

It has classic mode, all star mode as well as all the other good thing melee had like target tests, events, home run contest and multiman brawl.

The lasting factor is the multiplayer really, I haven't had experience with online play (as my connection at home sucks due to firewalls and lots of other complicated issues), but me and my friends have been playing it for about a month and it hasn't got old yet. If you liked all the tricks you could do in melee (ie wave dashing etc), you may be dissapointed as a lot of them were taken out of brawl, however if you like playing with friends/online people, its as much fun as melee really.

Hmm, I'm unsure on what import games you would want tbh, as unfortunately the wii doesn't have a large array of "good" games (they'r mostly gimmicky). Hmm, well there is fire emblem and bleach:shattered blade which arn't in the UK, but aside from those I'm generally unsure. However , remember, that because we have a much more awesome currency than the US, their games will be usually be cheaper than ours

:lol: Sadly it was normally me vs com. And I dunno, I have a tendancy to replay Story mode, so, I may get a play. Its just knowing whether its worth the cash like. hmm

Hmm, well then you'll probably find the online play like a breath of fresh air (coms eventually get stale and predictable, or if lvl9 ,superhuman). With story mode,hmmm, its a love it or hate it thing, I just personally found it to be quite boring and only did it for cutscenes and characters. It would have been better if you could do things in different order but you can't, thats pretty much why i can only see it as a play once kind of mode. However with the other modes, you've essentially got about 39 replay values with the game, so I honestly think its worth getting

Right. So, it looks like im gonna get it but now its the 'get the money' aspect. At the moment, I get cash in, and it just has to go before i even see it!! Argh!!

Tell me about it. I gotta spend the £10 I just got off my nan, on my gf's present. I admit, I still have £110 left but, still, I have other stuff to buy. Eg: My wardrobe needs a sort out!!

Also, we dont have online connection here yet :(

Persona 3

Gone through an Exam test on it, so I'm hoping it's good grades for the characters... and... a lost girl in a park wants a Fizzy drinks. And god knows how many vendors I have to go through...

Aaron said:
One Piece: Ultimate Adventure

Great stuff.
I NEED to import that! I don't even see a point in holding out for a EU release. >__> Shock-Horror, I want/need this more than Brawl, I need to find a decent game importing site and get it soon, I hope that random stall at the London Expo has it, actually. Even though thats a few months away.

Jayme said:
I NEED to import that! I don't even see a point in holding out for a EU release. >__> Shock-Horror, I want/need this more than Brawl, I need to find a decent game importing site and get it soon, I hope that random stall at the London Expo has it, actually. Even though thats a few months away.
Yeah, considering the crappy EU releases the last two OP games got, I just had to import it.

I got it from Play-Asia...came quickly and at a good price (I paid under £30 including P+P).

Back