What Games Are You Playing?

NARUTU: SAND NINJAS: RISE OF A NINJA.

Decent game, pretty entertaining, at times frustrating though and hard as hell in fights. Easy for achievements.

Ninja Boy! said:
chaos said:
Ninja Boy! said:
chaos said:
=D we should make a wii codes thread...

now that is a good idea :)
(i wont be making it since i cant be bothered right now -_- so if anyone is...please do! lol)

There is a thread already...
http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... t=wii+code

LOL awsome you found it. and what makes me lol more is the fact that it was made by me! lol. im so forgetful

When I found the other topic and saw your name I though you were joking..... :p
anyway, there it is :) now , I have to get me a copy of ssbb :)

Lupus Inu said:
Maxon said:
Been playing a lot of Mass Effect today
How is it? I want it, badly.
Very good. If you can ignore some of the minor graphical hiccups (iffy textures, pop-up, juttering frame-rate during intense fighting), it's a fantastic game. It's one of the few RPGs that's not stuck up its own ****. Despite being typical Sci-Fi fare (not a fan of Sci-Fi TV shows), it still works well.

Mainly Gripshift - damn that game is herculean in terms of its longevity.

Aside from that Warhawk (as always) and Final Fantasy 7 when my bro brings it back from the shop! £15, used but not with a fingerprint or scratch on it, not too shabbs!

Still on Twilight Princess...just about to start the third dungeon...thing.

Also Power Rangers: Super Legends on DS (rules), GTA: LCS on PSP (to get excited for IV) and Mario Kart Wii (sans awful wheel).

Mario Kart Wii is a good game, but I bloody HATE the controller with the wheel, it's crappy.

All day I've been playing Devil May Cry 4, going to play it on all difficulties to get the worth out of the game and get me some hard earned achievement points.

Back