What Games Are You Playing?

I've just got "Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2" (or "Burn! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul: Hey! Fight! Cheer Squad 2" in English!)

Looks like more of the same from the first game but with a rival cheer squad!

Just got Granado Espada...I shouldn't be downloading games when I'm meant to be revising.
(Aah, I hope it doesn't become a pay-to-play mmorpg but I suspect it will TT-TT)

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 - I Am a Wrestling God

& Trying to improve my skills on PES6. I has to beat my Younger bro when I don't take it seriously, he very good at it cos its the only thing he plays & he takes it seriously. Me on the other hand I play for fun & when I play seriously I usually crush his spirit, I like to think that He dies a little inside each time

Still playing Eldar Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Something like 70 hours and I've hardly done a quarter of the side missions and I've hardly scratched the main missions.

Since i took a wee break from it for a while, i'm on the second to last level on Super Robot Taisen W, good game overall i think. erm..also on FFIII still in my free time.

Operation Flashpoint, Armed assault (yes i know they are the same game really).

Also Oblivion (PC), and Enchanted Arms (Xbox 360).

Ouendan 2 turned up this morning. Played a bit of it with a mate at work, but will need to get to grips with the songs before I can play it properly :p

JAKEMAN said:
I am play9ing the pos2 transformer game

I loved that game [well except the fact it was based on the mincon series] Bought the Ltd Editon one DoR. Pity there wasn't more Levels to it & more of a character selection. Would have loved to been able to choose two versions of Optimus.

Best boss is the constructicons replacement in that series [forget his name]

STALKER arrived yesterday so played that most of the AWESOME

The open game play rocks, althoug I tend to die alot as I run around with just a pistol, but now I have mp5's. AK's. Shotguns. I am a god although yes I still die.

Only annoying thing is trying to avoid radiation but its fun hunting new treasures

POTC: At Worlds End

Its Alright, Not exactly a must play game but its not bad. It loosely follows the Movie and allows you to fight as almost all the main crew members [Jack, Will, Liz, Barbosa, etc], voices appear to be that of all the Actors in the film, unlike some other games there is no snippets from the movie.

The Dueling Mode is Brilliant and one of the best parts of the game. Reliving some of the fun duels from the 2 & 3 movie [Jack Vs Will then Norrington].

Its basically Tomb Raider on boats

Back