What Games Are You Playing?

Just bought Final Fantasy III for the DS and the guide book, £17 and £7 respectively. Been after this one for a while but was stuck for money, it came out november last year (US, feb. for UK).

Roadie said:
Just bought Final Fantasy III for the DS and the guide book, £17 and £7 respectively. Been after this one for a while but was stuck for money, it came out november last year (US, feb. for UK).
I had no idea people still paid for walkthroughs. :]

Its one of the official ones, can be considered a collectors item as well with the amount of art work.etc inside them, that and unofficial guides can be pretty poor

I'm playing Breath of Fire III now, in between bursts of play on FFXII - trying to do all the hunts and complete the bestiary. FFXII is an amazing game!

Nemphtis said:
Roadie said:
I had no idea people still paid for walkthroughs. :]

Much nicer presentation, and in hard copy form, so you don't need to constantly run between your computer and TV. They're not always in the same room.

Evolving rampage on Diamond...got Golbat, Hitmontop and Masquerain in my past hour or so of play.

Finally got the Amulet Coin too...so now I can buy loads more Ultra Balls. >_>

[/img]
Still on Enchanted arms... i will get the ice queen you know...
I had that and got an error on 94% so I couldn't complete it, watch your step.

Just bought a DS lite (and advanced wars dual strike) from my friend for £70, now all I need is for FFIII to come though the post already!

Got bored of the Impossible Hardness of Stalker, that game is driving me nuts, so I have put it away and restarted Hitman Blood Money, I forgot hot fun this game was finding new ways of completing levels

Back