What Games Are You Playing?

I've been playing:

Para Para Paradise (JP PS2) - The main reason why I went out and bought my Japanese PS2. Think of it as Dance Dance Revolution but with your hands instead of feet - played to high energy eurobeat music. I imported this with the the 5 sensor motion controller and it's great fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1xrRpQWg0

An example video from the training mode, you don't need to do the actual dances as shown by those ganguro girls but putting your hand over the sensors just doesn't look as good!

Namco x Capcom (JP PS2) - The intro itself gets a 10/10 from me! A strategy game that owes a lot to Super Robot Taisen with a bunch of Namco and Capcom characters thrown into the mix. The first level adds 3 familiar characters from a certain RPG series Xenosaga - Shion, KOSMOS and MOMO Enjoyable so far.

Dancing Stage Supernova (PS2) - From playing Fusion to this is such a jump in terms of style and graphics. There's a variety of songs to suit everyone from Latin Mamba to J-pop to Euro-trance and even t.a.Tu, Girls Aloud and Sugababes get thrown in!
My only gripe is that you have to be half decent at playing this or you'll never get off the first set of planets to unlock the songs.
________
Locked Funds Insurance Dicussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
I have no idea what this game is about, it just arrived through the post yesterday morning from a website I write reviews for and it seems it's an RPG. I've been a little ill so haven't had time to do research on it much but the fact that it's a sequel to a game I haven't yet played is going to be a pain in the ass since I may not fully appreciate the storyline from this point.

in between 3

Guitar Hero 2
Pro Evo 6
Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

I resally need something like GTA iV out now to entertain me for a couple of months

Just completed Phoenix Wright 1, need to get no.2!! And I hope the cases are all as long as the last episode!! Only took me a few days to get through T_T

Currently playing LocoRoco (and completing ALL levels 100%!! Cos I have to!) and had a go at the hilariously funny Enchanted Arms on Xbox360 (srsly, the voice acting is so bad).

Two new games for me to work through, i finally picked up Gears of War and also got FFIII which has most of my attention at the moment.

Needed a racing fix so started Need for Speed Most Wanted, only to find the disk is scuffed and it won't get passed loading screens, so yesterday i went out and bought the normal edition for the PS2 (I had the Black Edition - extra cars). So all yesterday and most of today I have been working my way through it, I want my Aston Martin DB9

Picked up Digital Devil Saga again. I love this game but I always end up leaving it at a certain point and forgetting everything about the game >o<;

Just trying to do the last little bits in Final Fantasy XII. Pretty sure all I need to do is find all the rare monsters, then just complete the game. But geez...rare is certainly right, these things are taking FOREVER.

Currently playing Super Princess Peach - cheesy, cute and fun! XD Ridiculously girly, love the "Anger" mode. Though I'm finding very easy at the moment. Hoping it gets harder quite soon.

Just got Phoenix Wright 2.

Is it just me or, compared to the first game, are the court battles in this game full of loopholes that you have no means of communicating to the DS? I'm only on the second chapter but it doesn't seem as well thought out as the first game.

Back