What Games Are You Playing?

PS2's gathering dust ATM, the siren call of the 360 on the big TV is just too irresistable (the PS2 stuck on a 14" portable with dodgy sound doesn't help either).

Playing Oblivion mostly, with some time on Samurai Warriors 2 Empires (if anyone wants a cheap copy of this, dvd.co.uk are selling cheap, got it new for £18 for the 360) and a quick go on Crackdown every now and then.

Recently finished Call of Duty 2 on normal mode, will try again on the harder mode (keep getting squashed).

Playing Lumines II(PSP), tonight though, time for some DBZ, as I'll finally be able to get the super long titled: DragonBall Z Shin Budokai: Another Road for my PSP. And just maybe something for my DS that's gathering some dust(Haven't boughten a new game for that in months, however, Diamond/Pearl is out next month, so that'll change).

I LOVED Tales of Symphonia, best RPG on the Gamecube (not that it had much competition).

As for me, I'm replaying Super Mario RPG, Megaman X and Breath of Fire III. Wanna restart FFVII and get a perfect game, but should probably do these lot first.

Aaron said:
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney!

Same here!
this game is just awsome.

i also purchased part 2 - Justice for All....
but decided that i complete part 1 first then go to part 2.

makes me wanna be a lawyer lol

Back