What Games Are You Playing?

I haven't had a chance to play anything since being back on day shift, and thanks to my gf getting in a car crash I haven't had a chance in the evenings as she is camped out in the living room where my PS2 is.

But tomorrow I can start back on my FFXII marathon, gonna play it from 9am til 5pm and then same goes for all next week..... I am so excited

Aaron said:
Since my last post, I've been mostly playing...

GX Tag Force
Bullet Witch
Sega Mega Drive Collection

Aaron I beg you, please write a review of Bullet Witch in the Gamer Section for me as I am torn whether or not to buy this

Leggy heroines have long been used to move shoddy games into the hands of unsuspecting teenage boys. - IGN US review
Most websites have given it around 5/10, I haven't played it so I can't really comment but it doesn't look that good

Still playing Gears of War :D Hope they patch the lags and glitches soon, its runing the game, but still its awsome.

Been playing the C&C 3 demo. It's pretty good, if horribly limited (you only get to play one side, one skirmish map and story map) and runs surprisingly well even on my aging system - as opposed to Supreme Commander, which doesn't run at all. Might have to pick it up at some point.

When you select your side, hold down the the first letter of the name, same can be used for the other tabs. E.g. Hold down N to select Nod or hold down R to play against a rusher. Scrin will not work, it hasn't been loaded into the demo. The game is good, but my friends over hyped it for me and I'm not that bothered about it now.

Still on FFXII, I can't put it down, got up early to play it today..... gf had taken the plug away ARGHHHHH took me ages to find it

Back