What Games Are You Playing?

McIcy said:
lmc87 said:
I wish they would remake Final Fantasy 8, My favourite by miles.

I'm considering reinstalling this (PC Version) after I complete FFXII I loved the story, the ending made me cry

I've never found the pc version, must admit i prefer the PS2 version. The CG parts of the game still look amazing today. But yeah the whole story/theme of this game just appeals to me more than the others, It's crying for a remake. All it needs is a graphical overhaul as everything else in the game is damn near perfect.

lmc87 said:
McIcy said:
lmc87 said:
I wish they would remake Final Fantasy 8, My favourite by miles.

I'm considering reinstalling this (PC Version) after I complete FFXII I loved the story, the ending made me cry

I've never found the pc version, must admit i prefer the PS2 version. The CG parts of the game still look amazing today. But yeah the whole story/theme of this game just appeals to me more than the others, It's crying for a remake. All it needs is a graphical overhaul as everything else in the game is damn near perfect.

I had to get the PC version as I didn't have a PS2 at the time, but it plays the same with a decent controller (not possible with a keyboard too complicated)

pomtry said:
Apparnetly in either asda or tesco PS2's are up for £40

Wow I might have to go check that out try and scrounge some money out of the old people :twisted:

AT least you'll know its better than something you'll get off a market stall, and if it doesn't work when you get home you can take it back for an exchange/refund which you won't be able to do if its out the back of a car

AT least you'll know its better than something you'll get off a market stall, and if it doesn't work when you get home you can take it back for an exchange/refund which you won't be able to do if its out the back of a car

I got my first Ps2 off the back of a car :D

currently gone back to Okami after taking a break from gaming, and also now working on FFXII, and i don't see much wrong with the game at the moment.

Back