What Games Are You Playing?

McIcy said:
pomtry said:

Still no PS2 then.

I am now trying to complete as many Hunts as possible on FFXII but I am getting ass kicked

I just can't put the game down

I fixed my PS2 all by myself.

Then I kind of sold it :lol: Ive decided not to play FFXII Because I pretty much know all about it reading what you all have said :p

Just started a new file on Zelda: Link To The Past (SNES version) on GameBoy Advance and also picked up Pokemon FireRed. Retro! <3

Alice said:
Just started a new file on Zelda: Link To The Past (SNES version) on GameBoy Advance and also picked up Pokemon FireRed. Retro! <3

I love Zelda on the Snes I still play it as the game is so addictive, its one of those rare games you can never really put down forever or get bored of

Currently playing the original Neverwinter Nights and expansions.

Might start Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the 360 again as well..

I started re-playing Harvest Moon;A Wonderful Life, simply because I had a crazy urge to play it :B
AND DDR. [I think I've spent £20 on it today&Last night...X_X]

just downloading Castlevania:Symphony of the Night from Xbox live arcade at the moment, so after that i will be playing that as well as Super Robot Taisen W, which i am on stage 11 of now(yay i can use the Arbalest when i want now :D )

After months or maybe even a year of neglect, I finally completed .Hack//Outbreak! The ending was so crap, basically just: Some big wave (tm) is going to destroy The World Maybe that's a good enough cliffhanger to some but for me, they are lucky I bought all 4 games before playing them!

Also getting back into my gaming with Final Fantasy XII and Gradius V.
________
HERPES ADVICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back