What Games Are You Playing?

ive been playing shadow of the collossus, and playing vintage games on my nes just bought some new leads on ebay, playing super mario bros, super mario bros 3, duckhunt, and the first t.m.n.t game...

classic...

Currently in the castle in Resident Evil 4. That annoying little guy seems to have filled in for the dead Rasputin guy.

Another over confident villian to add to the growing list of fictious (and non-fictious for that matter) bad guys.

Don't they get it? If they respect their enemies they might succeed!

Final Fantasy X (thanks to McIcy), SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos...and wishing I could be playing Shenmue but alas my beloved Dreamcast needs a transplant.

resisdent evil 4 is so good i bought it twice!! :D

i had it for G.C, then got the PS2 version with the extras.
the degenerators are by far the scariest thing in computer game history.......

apart from the giant octopus from legend of zelda : the windwaker!! :oops:

Reno said:
resisdent evil 4 is so good i bought it twice!! :D

i had it for G.C, then got the PS2 version with the extras.
the degenerators are by far the scariest thing in computer game history.......

So did I :lol: . The evolved form of the Regenerators, the Iron Maidens are scarier. They're the ones that can attack you with spikes.

yeah regenerators are scary. i mean they twitch and anything that twitches for no reason is scary. Has anyone seen the bag monster in resident evil 4?

for some reason i have been playing a LOT of DOA4
man the time attack mode is so f*****g hard with Gen-Fu (old geezer)
any way, i am just trying to unlock everones costumes.

Its terrible thats all i know lol, and the characters just don't look right..and there is no lei fang in it from what i know so its no good. erm..currently been back on Advance Wars: Dual Strike and completed the Hard Campaign. erm..also awaiting the Ninety Nine Nights release on the 360 which is on saturday so that will be keeping me busy from then

been back on DOA 4 online again trying to get from A- rank to S rank, and trying to get the silver and gold awards on survival mode

Guyver 0 said:
the last words were "Gordon" wierd huh?
Actually, they aren't always the last words from what I can tell, I think Alyx's dialogue is randomised. Anyway, have you seen the most up to date stuff on Episode Two? I loved every minute of Episode One but... I can't help but think that Episode Two is going to be Even better, especially now that Valve have put so much effort into revamping the already amazing graphics engine.

As for me, I've been playing We Love Katamari. I got to see the end credits within a day of reciveing it which was weird, but I'm now going back to improve all my scores. This game is goddamned hard!

Finally got round to finishing the last scenario of Resident Evil Outbreak File #2, got to try and get 100% on each of the 5 scenarios now (damn you 1st scenario of Outbreak File #1 and your incredibly hard last objective).

Back