What Games Are You Playing?

ZAFF said:
Dont get me wrong 10/2 is good but its the worst of the lot thus far.

I beg to differ; Tactics Advance really wasn't a patch on the original, Crystal Chronicles gave "shallow" a new meaning even with mutliplayer; at least X-2 lacked a large presence of Tidus.

And how could I forget Mystic Quest!

well to finsh all of finl fanstasy 10 and 10 2 you have to play for a long time and its not easy. it is easy to complete the game but to fully complete them is hard. I guess you could say that about all the final fantasy games but to fully do 10 and 10 2 takes some time and is not easy.

I didnt find 10 or 10-2 a problem and I pretty much have everything there is to get on both. Ok it did take me some time to do this but that was just actually doing the task. I know there are alot of hardcore FF10 fans about so dont get me wrong I do love them but no where near as much as 2,6,7 and 8.

ZAFF said:
Are you a goodie or a baddie hehe?

In terms of Black & White I always find it easier to complete it as a baddy. Being a goody takes all sorts of annoying micro-management so in the end you get so annoyed with their moaning you throw them off a cliff anyway!

i am still working on Advance wars Dual Strike..good game to say the least..and on fable..i finished it as a good guy..and may start it as a bad guy some time

im currently playing Black and white 2 veing a goodie of course. im finding the pet easier to control but loads of stuff isnt working and i miss loads of miricles from B&W1 hand gestures dont seem to work even tho i spent tribute on the ability :(

yeti1983 said:
im currently playing Black and white 2 veing a goodie of course. im finding the pet easier to control but loads of stuff isnt working and i miss loads of miricles from B&W1 hand gestures dont seem to work even tho i spent tribute on the ability :(

I'm having trouble with the hand gestures too. I think they have to be really really accurate which is a pain in the neck. I think it's a lot easier to play B&W2 as a goodie coz there's not so much micro management as in the original. I hate the fact that building armies is an evil thing though. What's wrong with defending your town?

I miss the guys with the boat from the original too. "We've got this notion that we'd quite like to sail the ocean.....idle idleeee idle idleeee we simply can't leave 'til we get some more wood!" - classic :D

Im currently playing Midnight Club III for PSP i loved the second one on my PS2 so i decided to get this title for my new handheld, its good just not as crazy as its predecessor, cant wait for Liberty City Stories!

Back