What Games Are You Playing?

I can't argue with that. Its one of the only games where I have thrown my Xbox controller at my TV cuase I got so annoyed with it.

I hear you man, i spent nearly a year trying to beat that boss in the church and i'm still only on the 9th chapter.

As well as Advance wars dual strike(what can i say, its a big game) i have now got Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for the DS to play now

Recently completed Shin Megami Tensei:Digital Devil Saga 2, while it improved some areas - the ending was so disappointing! It has a cool intro though with a great Jpop song!

Playing a bit of Tenchu:Fatal Shadows as well and getting back to .Hack//Outbreak on the PS2. Waiting patiently for Soul Calibur 3! :wink:
________
Dodge Wiki Specifications

neptune2venus said:
Waiting patiently for Soul Calibur 3! :wink:

I am soo looking forward to SC3, its only only 25 days till its release!...and oh yeah, Just getting ready to do hard mode on Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Still playing FF8...Im to high a level! I have nicknamed my Squall one strike Squally! He wipes out opponents with one strike! Only prob is that occasionly I meet up with things a little to strong for me and...Ouch!

ive start playing ff 10 again as i want to fully compelte it. but my charaters are so stong now that i can kill all the last boss at the end of the game with just one normal hit. fun fun fun still think i will take on the dark aeons next then just the monsters in the place at calm lands.

Well im PLaying

Grandia 1 - I can never stop playing this
DOA - 1,2 and 3 - Its fun playing them over again
Super smash brothers - Woooooo
Pokemon - Ruby - Ok i like to play pokemon games!
Harvest Moon - Back to nature(PS1) And Friends of mineral Town(GBA)
FF8 - Cant get enought of it!!

There all the games im playin at the Moment!

pow.gif

hide.gif

dance.gif

i am...at the moment...playing .hack quarentine...asi finally got it not to long ago...still playing advance wars dual strike...going to start playing Soul Calibur 2 on the PS2 again to get ready for Soul Calibur 3, playing Dead or Alive Ultimate ready for Dead or Alive 4, and...er..i think thats it really..get back to you all when i know any more...oh yeah selphie..your pictures aren't working :?

Heh, I got Battlefront II for the PC.

DP said:
Anygood? Also can you play as Jedi? Are they anygood?

Yes you can play as Jedi, and they totally own, which takes the fun out of slightly (case in point: a long line of Battledroids is shooting at me. Mace Windu's saber throw takes them all out at once). Playing as Yoda is highly amusing though. Space levels are amazing, and its persuaded me to finally invest in a joystick to make things easier.

Having temporarily got fed up with all of my unfinished RPGs, over the past few days I've been replaying Ratchet and Clank (on a gold weapons save). I've just finished that, so now it's time to try R&C2 in Challenge Mode and upgrade all the weapons I didn't bother with first time around.

Back