What Games Are You Playing?

Arbalest said:
you don't buy anime DVD's no more? Why?!?!

I can't say because it will get me in some trouble here. There is one exception I'm making which is Girls Bravo because I don't like to leave shows incomplete

To go back on topic, I'm liking Jak X, Daxter is still as funny as ever (I found out his voice actor appears on The Sopranos every now and then and was once on a popular US TV show years ago)

GrantM said:
Necromancer said:
I've mainly been playing RE4 on PS2.

What are the graphics like, how downgraded are they from the Gamecube version?

They're almost as good as the Gamcube version. Only thing is that all the cut-scenes are now FMVs not in-game like the Gamecube, but they look so good they don't look like FMVs.

I've started playing Haunting Ground and Killer 7 :D

keep being jeice in dueling keep watching the movies when they are saying stuff he only says it nearly every time before you fight.
"why you take this you w****r"

JAKEMAN said:
keep being jeice in dueling keep watching the movies when they are saying stuff he only says it nearly every time before you fight.
"why you take this you w****r"

Cool I will have to watch out for that

i have gotten back into a couple of my old games...like..Disgaea...i am now waiting upon Soul Calibur 3 to get to the UK so i can rush out and buy it

i'm playing through the last of phoenix wright and londonian gothics on ds, but also some guilty gear xx on the psp.

i would mention world of warcraft as well... but i play that all the time ^_^;;

Back