What Games Are You Playing?

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (PlayStation 3)
Operation No More Platinum is progressing very well.

I finished Mild difficulty at 20 hours and 22 minutes, many hours were spent completing the side-stories and getting the collectibles. This morning I also finished off the Free Fights as well as finding those T-Shirts in the dumpster.

Now I've proceeded with Bitter difficulty and to my surprise it's actually really easy (only if you've maxed out Tsbuaki MK-III and did Max exercises of course). I've beaten Ranks 10-6 today and I'll save the rest for later. Apparently you can unlock the trophy without having to put up with the True Ending (Normal Ending would do).

S Ranks are confirmed to be transferred to New Game+ so that's Rank 2 sorted already (and I think Rank 5 also). During my Bitter playthrough I've gotten S Ranks fully on Rank 10 but only 1 S rank (out of 2) for Ranks 9, 8, 7 & 6 in addition to Rank 1 from Mild mode. Some people have reported unlocking the trophy with 1 S rank but either way I'm not fussed at this point because it's easier to sort it out on Very Sweet mode (Very Easy difficulty).

The remaining tasks left to handle are Cards (as the rest were locked to NG+), Bitter mode, S ranks on Boss Fights, 5100 kills and Score Attack. If I'm lucky I might be able to earn my Platinum in a couple days but it depends on how Bitter the game is.

Also 119 Kills ($178,500) in 3 minutes on Assassination Gig 22. Dayum.

No More Heroes Progress:
Trophy Progress: 70%
Playtime: 23 Hours 14 Minutes
Playthrough: 2 (Hard 'Bitter')
Cards: 75
S Ranks Acquired: 10, 2

maxresdefault.jpg

"Moe"

Operation No More Platinum is progressing very well.

While I beat Mild difficulty at 20 hours and 22 minutes, I just finished Bitter difficulty at 6 hours and 54 minutes.

Now I need to beat the game again ~ this time on Very Sweet difficulty (aka Very Easy mode w/Alternate outfits for female cast).

The goal for Very Sweet mode is to get S ranks on all 10 Ranks, then at the end I need to finish off getting the 5100 kills. Once that's all done there's just Score Attack left to handle and bam! Platinum.

No More Heroes Progress:
Trophy Progress: 74%
Playtime: 28 Hours 1 Minute
Playthrough: 3 (Very Easy 'Very Sweet')
S Ranks Acquired: 10, 9, 5, 2

maxresdefault.jpg

"Moe"

Operation No More Platinum is nearly complete.

Very Sweet playthrough is done and all 10 Ranks have been completed with S ranks.

Rank 1 is the hardest due to the amount of time required. I recommend you skip the events in order to get the S rank.

All that's left now is Score Attack mode.

No More Heroes Progress:
Trophy Progress: 87%
Playtime: 32 Hours 22 Minutes
Playthrough: 4 (Score Attack Mode)

tumblr_mjsna8bAOf1s12v80o1_500.jpg

The artwork for the PS3 box is still awesome.

Over the the last 3 days, I have got the platinum trophies for Fallout 4, Saints Row 4 Re-elected and Goat simulator. I have also got round to completing Burial at Sea episode 2 for Bioshock Infinite, which was really good.

Rena Ryuugu said:
Over the the last 3 days, I have got the platinum trophies for Fallout 4, Saints Row 4 Re-elected and Goat simulator.
Grav's Platinum progress looks tame by comparison! :p What was the hardest thing about the Fallout 4 platinum?

Now that I can relax again, back to Fallout 4. I don't know, Curie just doesn't seem as adorable any more as a Synth instead of a Mr. Handy. Cait just seems obnoxious, Preston's bland. Where are the characters with an appealing personality I can really enjoy being around in this game?

[spoilerbutton]
EBXLYqJ.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Oh my.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Over the the last 3 days, I have got the platinum trophies for Fallout 4, Saints Row 4 Re-elected and Goat simulator.
Grav's Platinum progress looks tame by comparison! :p
tumblr_nwgpmxr38v1qbkiaho1_500.gif

*This gif entertains me, I may use it a lot*

To be fair it's been a while since I actually decided to try and complete a trophy list, though I'm having fun documenting my progress through this thread. It doesn't match my other achievements on 360 like Call of Duty 2 & Black Ops, DJ Hero 1 & 2, and Gears of War 2.

Then again, getting a Platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia was ridiculous but quite the achievement (*remembers the gameplay* OH THE HORRORS).

ilmaestro said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
Grav's Platinum progress looks tame by comparison! :p What was the hardest thing about the Fallout 4 platinum?

The Benevolent Leader trophy, had a settlement at 99% happiness which refused to go up. I decided to go to Diamond City to buy more supplies and the trophy unlocked while I was there lol

Good luck for the No More Heroes platinum Grav, I enjoy reading your progress reports :)

Rena Ryuugu said:
ilmaestro said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

The Benevolent Leader trophy, had a settlement at 99% happiness which refused to go up. I decided to go to Diamond City to buy more supplies and the trophy unlocked while I was there lol

Good luck for the No More Heroes platinum Grav, I enjoy reading your progress reports :)
chaika-clapping.gif

Cheers. Congrats with your Platinums as well. Goat Simulator sounds like a cake walk, then again I've never seen the list.

I've been thinking about going back and try to get Platinums for other games on my PS3 shelf.
- Asura's Wrath is a favourite of mine (I've even got the 1000G on 360) but there are certain trophies that annoy me to death (Getting S ranks is fine but that single episode focused on 1 Boss fight is tedious).
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 I know I'll try and get all trophies for as it's shorter than how the first game took (PS3 Neptunia 1 must have taken me 80+ hours, mk2 is estimated to be 30 hours max).
- Saints Row IV I need to get back too, but I might postpone my plans to finish that by getting the PS4 version if both versions use the same trophy list (and not stacked).

I've also got 3-4 PS3 games requested for Christmas, one of them is The Darkness 2 which is such a fun game to get 1000G on 360, tis a shame that the franchise sold poorly as the story and gameplay were amazing. No doubt it's one of my favourite games of the 7th Gen era.

NormanicGrav said:
chaika-clapping.gif

Cheers. Congrats with your Platinums as well. Goat Simulator sounds like a cake walk, then again I've never seen the list.

I've been thinking about going back and try to get Platinums for other games on my PS3 shelf.
- Asura's Wrath is a favourite of mine (I've even got the 1000G on 360) but there are certain trophies that annoy me to death (Getting S ranks is fine but that single episode focused on 1 Boss fight is tedious).
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 I know I'll try and get all trophies for as it's shorter than how the first game took (PS3 Neptunia 1 must have taken me 80+ hours, mk2 is estimated to be 30 hours max).
- Saints Row IV I need to get back too, but I might postpone my plans to finish that by getting the PS4 version if both versions use the same trophy list (and not stacked).

I've also got 3-4 PS3 games requested for Christmas, one of them is The Darkness 2 which is such a fun game to get 1000G on 360, tis a shame that the franchise sold poorly as the story and gameplay were amazing. No doubt it's one of my favourite games of the 7th Gen era.

You're welcome and thank you :) Goat Simulator had a very easy trophy list, and was fun to play.

I'm trying to decide what to play next, as I have a massive backlog of games to play lol

I picked up the Darkness 2 from a PSN sale last year, just need to make space on the hard drive before I can download it.

Saints Row IV has a separate trophy list for the PS3 and PS4 versions.

Rena Ryuugu said:
NormanicGrav said:

You're welcome and thank you :) Goat Simulator had a very easy trophy list, and was fun to play.

I'm trying to decide what to play next, as I have a massive backlog of games to play lol

I picked up the Darkness 2 from a PSN sale last year, just need to make space on the hard drive before I can download it.

Saints Row IV has a separate trophy list for the PS3 and PS4 versions.

I see, and considering I was about halfway through the story for SRIV I may as well make it my next Platinum title then. I think the reason that I stopped playing was due to a potential trophy glitch that was annoying people (something about completing all of the side-quests before a certain point in the game).

NormanicGrav said:
I see, and considering I was about halfway through the story for SRIV I may as well make it my next Platinum title then. I think the reason that I stopped playing was due to a potential trophy glitch that was annoying people (something about completing all of the side-quests before a certain point in the game).
SR4 really was buggy on PS3. Every time I used to load the game the same voice clip would replay. About halfway through the game I got a bug where I couldn't play any missions or story missions in Single Player. I was playing the game co-op anyway so it wasn't a big deal, but that's still a potential massive problem for people.

The games in the series are relatively fun to co-op but they've always had so many performance problems and bugs that it's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure IV ran at 540p and a constant sub 30FPS on PS3.

Operation No More Platinum is complete.

Score Attack mode was ridiculously easy since the better weapons were available. Got 15 million points before I even tried the bonus bosses.

No More Heroes Progress:
Trophy Progress: 10%
Playtime: 32 Hours 50 Minutes

tumblr_mjsna8bAOf1s12v80o1_500.jpg

Next Platinum title: Saint's Row IV

Let's see now, I started the game and got used to the controls and during my first side-quest in months the game just froze on me. Brilliant. :lol:

Mangaranga said:
SR4 really was buggy on PS3. Every time I used to load the game the same voice clip would replay. About halfway through the game I got a bug where I couldn't play any missions or story missions in Single Player. I was playing the game co-op anyway so it wasn't a big deal, but that's still a potential massive problem for people.

Oh boy. :lol:

NormanicGrav said:

Let's see now, I started the game and got used to the controls and during my first side-quest in months the game just froze on me. Brilliant. :lol:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that too... Have fun!

Mangaranga said:
NormanicGrav said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that too... Have fun!
Did the same side-quest. Froze again..

tumblr_nwgpmxr38v1qbkiaho1_500.gif

GOD DAMN IT!

Sigh, it froze again. I don't think I'll be able to complete Saint's Row if it keeps going like this. I swear when I was playing this the last time I barely had any major issues...

Back