What Games Are You Playing?

Disgaea games are awesome, I just get overwhelmed byt hem and freak out and decide I don't have the time for that kinda thign anymore. Loved the first one back at uni though. Kinda wanna pick up the Vita version (except someone stole my Vita last week, still fuming that I didn't upload all my saves to the magic cloud - even worse they stole all my DS games... bang goes YEARS of pokemon catching and training).

Anyway in absence of my Vita I've been playing Far Cry 3 on the 360. Quite fun. I have a spare predators pack code if anyone would like it.

Max Takeshi said:
Ah, Disgaea. In the second game I found all but one of the treasure maps. Spent hours trying to get it, but no joy :(

I have all but one of the maps too. those bloody jolly pirates just won't show up! I need the map to get to the land of carnage. I want my yoshitsuna!.

nearly at the end of darksiders 2 now. next up is tales of graces F.

Last edited by a moderator:
devilrules666 said:
Heads up chapter 3 is where you might have a bit of trouble.

I would imagine so I guess I better start grinding those levels lol

@FourthLion Sorry to hear that, it must be horrible to have all those stolen :( Once I get a 3DS, if you ever need some Pokemon just let me know and I most likely have them :)

Started Spec Ops: The Line

A little dull, to be honest. One notable thing, though, is just how loud the pop music you hear at intervals is (either that or my PC is a little borked).

Rena Ryuugu said:
@FourthLion Sorry to hear that, it must be horrible to have all those stolen :( Once I get a 3DS, if you ever need some Pokemon just let me know and I most likely have them :)

To be a little creeping... uh...

Any chance of a Shaymin?

Eyes-1.gif

I think I've just retired from Pokemon until X and Y come out. Can't face starting again fromt he GBA era. I'm definitely not playing through the Pokemon Ranger/Channel etc games again or running around trying to get all the event pokemon. Shame as I love the games and I'd only just managed to get my girlfriend into it.

Max Takeshi said:
Rena Ryuugu said:

To be a little creeping... uh...

Any chance of a Shaymin?

Eyes-1.gif

I can trade you one for the Pokedex entry, but I would like it back since it's my best one.

Since I get Dead or Alive 5 in the post I have mostly playing that along with the Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim.

Thought I'd wipe the dust off kingdom hearts one but got past the opening song only to find out my controller was completely broken only the X button would work :(

Been playing a couple games recently:

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires - not a bad wee game. The addition of resources for each area is quite nice, adds a new kingdom management level outside of battles.
Catherine - Still working a bit more on babel before i continue with the game, but it's hard to beat 105 steps on the first one =/
Dead or Alive 5 - Just got it on PS3, so i'm catching up to where i was before on the 360, unlocking everything, etc. Then i'll be prepped for some online matches. Just want to make sure i have everyone to work with.

My Parents threw out the old CRT downstairs so I have started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix/Re:Chain and Persona 3 FES on my new PC.

Have got up to "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!" so far on KH2FM.

Mangaranga said:
My Parents threw out the old CRT downstairs so I have started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix/Re:Chain and Persona 3 FES on my new PC.

Have got up to "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!" so far on KH2FM.

Ah snazzy, someone else with Final Mix+. I keep coming back to it for the secret bosses all the time. I keep getting so close to beating them all, only to fall short by maybe a bar of health. Pretty good fun overall still. Just a shame they never released them here in the west.

Just finished up Hitman - Absolution. Really good game, the challenges per level were a really great idea and makes it very replayable finding all the ways to kill your targets. I managed to get the Infiltrator Challenge done on every single mission, that means I killed my targets without ever being spotted. I did this because it made me learn the levels off by heart, so after a short break I'm going back to replay the whole game on Hard and it should hopefully be easy now I have every level figured out. Getting Far Cry 3 next, just going through my game and dvd piles for stuff I can trade in for it in my local CEX.

Max Takeshi said:
Started Spec Ops: The Line

A little dull, to be honest. One notable thing, though, is just how loud the pop music you hear at intervals is (either that or my PC is a little borked).

Stick with it, it takes a while to get to the good stuff, but I'd say it's worth it.

Back