What Games Are You Playing?

Godot said:
Played some Assassins Creed 2 again today. Only 3 more trophies to go until I get platinum! :D

Collect all feathers
Get all glyphs
Collect all statues

Ugh. It's gonna take a long, long time.

As i've platinum'd it already i'll give you some pointers.
Leave the feathers alone! try not to get some, if you have already got some, try to remember where you got them. that way if you look onlne for the locations, it'll make life a helluvalot easier.

Statues?! that's easy! you'll find them through random running around :)
Glyphs....the last one....remember the assassin code. everything is permitted? that'll make sense when you get to the last glyph puzzle ;)

Tachi- said:
As i've platinum'd it already i'll give you some pointers.
Leave the feathers alone! try not to get some, if you have already got some, try to remember where you got them. that way if you look onlne for the locations, it'll make life a helluvalot easier.

Statues?! that's easy! you'll find them through random running around :)
Glyphs....the last one....remember the assassin code. everything is permitted? that'll make sense when you get to the last glyph puzzle ;)

Yeah, I got the statuettes and a bunch more feathers today. Just slowly slogging through it, occasionally guard-bashing for fun, lol.

Halo Reach is what i be working on. Soooo much better than Halo 3, though in some respects, that isn't too hard. Gonna post pictures of the legendary edition when i get a chance. provided i have a camera somewhere too.

Halo Reach as well i did want the legendary edition but i had to cancel my order with play cause something came up but i did get the collectors edition -well was bought it for doing really well with the store while the boss was away- I really wanted the figure i might have to try and see if anyone is selling the figure ebay

Completed it last night actually. Campaign was what Halo 3 should have been. And the final bit after the credits was a very nice touch, just adds to what Reach was. I have a couple of problems storywise due to my liking for the novels, but most of it seemed canon enough to connect with them. The journal you get with the collector's + legendary does add to that too, Naming the likes of Kurt, Kelly and so on, as well as containing the 3 profiles of spartans which are truly known as "MIA".

Well worth the purchase and i need to get onto legendary now for it.

This Playstation Move thing, then...

It's familiar, and not being able to use the thing if there's sunlight nearby is rather worrying.

Sports Champions is alright, though. The strangest part is that the music sounds like it should be in an Indiana Jones film.

Godot said:
Mutsumi said:
Started playing World of Warcraft again. ^^;

Kudos to this man.

I want to try this but... seems like a long haul commitment.
don't, WoW is the videogame equivilant to heroin, once you start playing it, you'll never want to put it down

it's as if Blizzard has put sublimal messages into the game to make you play it more

memorium said:
Godot said:
Mutsumi said:
Started playing World of Warcraft again. ^^;

Kudos to this man.

I want to try this but... seems like a long haul commitment.
don't, WoW is the videogame equivilant to heroin, once you start playing it, you'll never want to put it down

it's as if Blizzard has put sublimal messages into the game to make you play it more

It isn't that bad. I play WoW, and have done since Vanilla, and i've never been addicted to it. I like to play it every now and then, but it has to be with a good community(which is hard on Argent Dawn...). Thankfully, you could say Uni does help to keep your priorities straight, especially now i'm in my fourth and final year, but hey.

In the meantime: I'm busy working on Halo Reach multiplayer wise, restarted Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and..I'm playing WoW Cataclysm Beta.

Anyone played the Vanquish demo? It's pretty fun, but tough (for me anyway, I'm not used to ruthless japanese challenge =P) bt once I started making the most of the abilities offered I found it a lot of fun.

Best part, boosting up o a group of enemies doing a flip kick off one's face then slowing down time mid air to kill the rest of them.

Red Dead Redemption.

Awesomeness. I would have been right at home in the old West. Might not have lived long, but I'd have enjoyed myself.

12447490108.jpg

If the Devil comes collecting,
'cause heaven don't want no wanted man,
he'd better wear a six-gun on his hip
and hold another in his hand...

Shadow Hearts: Covenant - At the very end of the game, side quests... I'm too conflicted to finish it.

Halo REACH - The new Halo 3, the game I'll come back to every few months.

Re-playing Dead Rising and Case Zero, I am highly anticipating Dead Rising 2.

Back