What Games Are You Playing?

Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Damn there aint much ammo in Crysis; not much at all.
At the moment...I really don't find that a problem in Crysis, hahah. Maybe I'm not as far though...
Nah mate im at the begginingish area lol. Not that far into it but both guns are outta ammo. Looks like im gonna be power punching some assholes.

Power punchings the only way to go :lol:

Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Damn there aint much ammo in Crysis; not much at all.
At the moment...I really don't find that a problem in Crysis, hahah. Maybe I'm not as far though...
Nah mate im at the begginingish area lol. Not that far into it but both guns are outta ammo. Looks like im gonna be power punching some assholes.

Power punchings the only way to go :lol:

:lol: **** yeah. Well I've been on Spore today.

Maltos, if you have XFire add me, im Spyro201.

Well i have some good news and i have some bad news, the good news is i found Mother 3...the bad news is where i found it.

Also playing through Silent Hill 3, damn train keeps getting me.

Got Fable 2 yesterday(friday i mean) so been working on that ever since, when i get the chance, brilliant game, the wait was definitely worth it i have to say.

Spore. I was playing resident evil 4 until I got to the ridiculous "being chased by a boulder" part - On the pc, the controls are messed up so I had no idea what to do at the "Dodge" part >_>

kupoartist said:
I doubt they will. More likely, they'll continue making the 'Fantasy Star Wars substitute' Ivalice and simply forget about the late medieval-themed one that was far more compelling in FF Tactics and Vagrant Story.

I prefer FF12's Ivalice, so I'm not complaining! Though I do agree that FFT's Ivalice is very compelling. FFT is set centuries before FF12, right?

Even if all the Moogles were dead.

;_;

Spyro201 said:
Lupus Inu said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Gears of War 2

Fallout 3

Age of Reckoning

last i checked Gears of War 2 isn't out till next week..so i take it that is the demo you are playing?

I'll explain on msn or something ;)
He torrented it since GoW2 has been leaked and he probably did with FO3 too!

So is it good, Y/N?

Yep. lol.

It is good, yes.

hmm =/ To be honest, you only had to wait another week for it, ain't that hard.

Anywho, asides from Fable 2 every now and then, i downloaded Lylat Wars from the Wii shop yesterday and been on that, still as good as it was when it came out.

Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Lupus Inu said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Gears of War 2

Fallout 3

Age of Reckoning

last i checked Gears of War 2 isn't out till next week..so i take it that is the demo you are playing?

I'll explain on msn or something ;)
He torrented it since GoW2 has been leaked and he probably did with FO3 too!

So is it good, Y/N?

Yep. lol.

It is good, yes.

hmm =/ To be honest, you only had to wait another week for it, ain't that hard.

Anywho, asides from Fable 2 every now and then, i downloaded Lylat Wars from the Wii shop yesterday and been on that, still as good as it was when it came out.

I've had it for over a week its just ive only got around to playing it now.

OT: Age of Reckoning, Fallout 3 and Gears 2

Yeah, Fallout 3 is frickin' badass.

Back