What Games Are You Playing?

Got The Force Unleashed today! I've played the demo so I knew what I was expecting, and its another game for me to finally get around to finishing. Very pretty, and fun to play.

Enjoying it v. much. Intrigued to actually see how the currently non-existent story turns out.

Been working on some of me older games as of late, asides from conkers BFD, Project Zero 1-3 again, adore this series, personally can't wait for the fourth one when its released.

Little Big Planet beta :3

It's just like the videos. Can't wait to play this with some faraway friends when they get hold of it.

R

All this talk of little big planet, makes me think of Little big adventure 2... now that was a top game!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y7MTg4AqsxU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y7MTg4AqsxU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It took me months to learn not to get confused between LBP and LBA when the former was announced...

Preordered the full game at Play for the bonus character like a sucker! A sucker with a cute bonus character - even though I don't like Heavenly Sword.

I won't spoil details with regards to the actual game but we're really loving it so far.

R

Broke out Sonic CD again forgot how annoying it was to find all the stuff in the levels, still in my opinion the 2nd best 2D Sonic game, shame about its original release (playing it as part of the sonic gems collection) on the mega CD and all

BlackWolf said:
Broke out Sonic CD again forgot how annoying it was to find all the stuff in the levels, still in my opinion the 2nd best 2D Sonic game, shame about its original release (playing it as part of the sonic gems collection) on the mega CD and all

If you're strong, you can fly,
you can reach the other side of the rainbow.
It's alright, take a chance,
'cause there is no circumstance
that you can't handle (when you use your mind)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom (trouble
keeps you runnin' faster)
Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Somic Boom (save the
planet from disaster)

The greatest sonic theme ever :D

Ryo Chan said:
If you're strong, you can fly,
you can reach the other side of the rainbow.
It's alright, take a chance,
'cause there is no circumstance
that you can't handle (when you use your mind)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom (trouble
keeps you runnin' faster)
Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Somic Boom (save the
planet from disaster)

The greatest sonic theme ever :D
Which is why it's in Brawl.

I was always more partial to the original jap (and apparently the european release as well) opening "toot-toot sonic warrior" :p since i heard it in the Sonic Jam collection on the Sega Saturn (R.I.P) but that song is also good :)

I've basically just been doing the errands in FF Tactics on PSP for the past week. I'm getting to do a lot of power-levelling, so any future difficulty spikes shouldn't be as much of a problem for me as Riovanes was. Also, I got Construct 8 (the awesome robot) in Goug and I'm really having a lot of fun with it. And I still have Balthier and Cloud to get! I think I'm in love with FF Tactics :]

Been able to nick Mass Effect from me flatmate, so i've been working on that as of late, good game, gotta say, just need more time to play it is all =/ feel like i've gotten nowhere.

Back