What Games Are You Playing?

Piture time! Of a few of my favoured models.
They're all pretty big...though you can notice the faults more. :x

Typhus 1
Typhus 2
Typhus 3
Typhus 4
Grey Knight 1
Grey Knight 2
Dreadnaught (Notice my name on it! :D )
Tree 1 (Dead bonsai trees made usefull!)
Tree 2
Marnius 1
Marnius 2
Troll 1
Troll 2
Troll 3

Typhus is the most recent [which explains the lack of nice base] but i havnt got my models out for ages. I need to get back into it again. And get me and my dad to finish the orc trike conversion!

Let's get this mother on track:

My brother finally caved and got Brawl, and for that I am happy. If I don't get a chance to go tonight, I shall dedicate a fair amount of time tomorrow to play it. And.. You know, get to a respectable level of gaming. I might continue playing a bit more FFVII sooner rather later. I haven't played it in months. ;p

Games I occasionally play: DMC4, DBZ: BL, GTAIV

I haven't decently played for months now. since I've came to London last year, I didn't really played much. I've got myself Brawl and I'm loving it, but it doesn't gets me to play longer than 2 hours per sitting....

Been playing tony hawk's project 8 and test drive unlimited on the 360 lately. Also, just finished installing dawn of war, so here I goooooo.....

@Aaron : How is lost? My friend told me it was really boring - Apparently the puzzles were easy and there wasn't much linked to the show?

Yagami said:
@Aaron : How is lost? My friend told me it was really boring - Apparently the puzzles were easy and there wasn't much linked to the show?
Yeah, there's not much action. I think you shoot a gun about four times in the whole game.

The puzzles are pretty easy, but they get really repetitive and annoying...some AWFUL fake voice acting too.

I still enjoyed it though...you can get it very cheap now, so if you're a fan it might be worth a look.

Playing Heavenly Sword on PS3. And it's the nicest and greatest asventure/fighter I've seen or played. Spending too many hours on it on each level.

Chaz said:
Playing Heavenly Sword on PS3. And it's the nicest and greatest asventure/fighter I've seen or played. Spending too many hours on it on each level.

Gotta admit, that game had me hooked. cinematics are awsome.
Have you eye on any games?

Tachi- said:
Chaz said:

Gotta admit, that game had me hooked. cinematics are awsome.
Have you eye on any games?
Spore and the 2 wrestling games - TNA Impact! and WWE S/R 2009.
The later 2 I need to wait for, but Spore's out on Friday! :)

BlackWolf said:
Friday? the email i got yesterday said 7th :eek: I'm looking forward to TNA as well only because the last few wwe games have been dire (plus i want GM mode back)
I had a look in GAME (on their Pre-order board), and unless they've changed it since... Makes me worried now. lol

After few minutes searching...

Yep, it's 5th, not 7th. Also, if you pre-order Spore now from GAME or Play.com, you get £10 off RRP, which even if you d/led Creature creation, is still cheaper than from the EA site. :lol:

Back