What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An offer for a job interview at Sainsbury's.

Still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver me my ransom note for the Madoka movies.

Joshawott said:

Still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver me my ransom note for the Madoka movies.

Good luck with both of those Joshawott. Out of curiosity, what is the Sainsbury's job offer for?

mangaman74 said:
Joshawott said:

Good luck with both of those Joshawott. Out of curiosity, what is the Sainsbury's job offer for?
It's just a part-time sales assistant role, 27 hours a week (3 days 9-6pm).

Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll do well. My last one at that branch was pretty diabolical (their fault).

animefreak17 said:
HIGH SCHOOL DxD
the garden of words

arrived today

wow you are back at buying things again? :mrgreen:

Im thinking about buying garden of words too in the next weeks when i got to Japan :D :D :D

Received today...

Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Complete Series Limited Edition (DVD/Blu-ray)
Shining Hearts Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye Collection (Thinpak)

bakum4tsu said:
animefreak17 said:
HIGH SCHOOL DxD
the garden of words

arrived today

wow you are back at buying things again? :mrgreen:

Im thinking about buying garden of words too in the next weeks when i got to Japan :D :D :D

well technically i had these on pre order after i made my decision to go though my backlogs first then by more, in fact theres a a few more im waiting for,

Ef: A Tale of Memories DVD. This was a preorder so to receive it five days after the release date is just ridiculous. Amazon need to get their act together, sending preorders out on Saturday evening is just too late.
Also got Panty & Stocking BD (from Speedyhen via play.com).

Received today...

High School DxD Complete Series Limited Edition (DVD/Blu-ray)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Novel 8: Indignation of Haruhi (Hardback)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Novel 9: Dissociation of Haruhi (Hardback)
Sword Art Online (S.A.O) Box Set 1: Aincrad Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray

2 tickets to Never Mind the Buzzcocks on the 1st of October. Finally I get something off the Applause Store! I'm targeting QI and Top Gear next.

Both shows are the two BBC shows with the longest waiting list.

A few years ago the waiting list for top gear was something like 2 years.

As for buzzcocks, hopefully you will get a good host and guests as opposed to someone out of their comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back