Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and Another BDs from DevotedDVD

could you confirm if the australian version of another has the ova or not

w00d09 said:
AntAce said:
This past week I've received:
Haganai Limited Edition DVD/BD combo from UP1

The OVA is not included in any version. If Sentai doesn't have it, neither will the Australian and MVM version. The 5 minute special is included however.

NormanicGrav said:
w00d09 said:
AntAce said:
This past week I've received:
Haganai Limited Edition DVD/BD combo from UP1

The OVA is not included in any version. If Sentai doesn't have it, neither will the Australian and MVM version. The 5 minute special is included however.

Are you 100% sure? hanabee has it listed as episodes 1-13 on their website, is why I was looking for confirmation as it's possible (I know unlikly) they could have included the ova as sub only etc

Literally checking the discs as I write this and can confirm the OVA is not included. In fact, the discs appear to repackaged Sentai versions, booting up to the traditional Sentai logo when my player is set to region A. Hope that helps. :)

AntAce said:
Literally checking the discs as I write this and can confirm the OVA is not included. In fact, the discs appear to repackaged Sentai versions, booting up to the traditional Sentai logo when my player is set to region A. Hope that helps. :)

Allowed that was the case, but could'nt find anything to confirm it a 100%, thanks for checking

Today I received roughly 200 milliliters of water, presumably filtered somehow, from a water fountain in the Stratford Westfield. I wished not to obtain anything more expensive than that.

(As an aside, their lavatories are to be recommended. Their only demerit consists of the fact their urinal fresheners aren't scented. Cinnamon, as you may know, is my favourite in this domain.)

Received today...

AKB0048 Season 1 Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Elfen Lied Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Heaven's Memo Pad Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Collection 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back