What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora Hearts Limited Edition Volume 17 (Japanese) which came with a cute phone charm (which is way too big to go on a phone :lol: ). I'm up-to-date on the special edition releases now.

Persona 4 box 3 - glad it's got the same yellow colouring as the first two sets, don't know why the online boxart shows it as white...

Titan said:
Received today...

Fairy Tale Collection 2 (DVD/Blu-ray)
Iria Complete Collection (UK DVD)
Stein's Gate Part 1 (UK Blu-ray)*

*Should have received this today but UP1 sent me the DVD version instead. :cry:

Received the UK Blu-ray of Stein's Gate Part 1 in the post today. :D

Got a GBA SP today as a late birthday present! (Two and a half months late). It came with Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II.

Received today...

Hellsing Ultimate Volume 1-4 (UK Blu-ray)
Horizon On the Middle Of Nowhere Series 1 (UK Blu-ray)
I''s/I''s Pure Box Set
Nightwalker Collection (UK DVD)

Probably my most exciting Amazon order in some time, including the first volume of Attack on Titan on BD, and the Madoka Magica movies. Pics incoming!

Some emails from Forbidden Planet about orders being shipped. These are outstanding GNs which I had ordered for my brother (one I ordered last August and one I ordered last October). Better late than never I guess :roll: .

A phone call from one of the jobs I have been applying for. I now have an interview on Friday (best check that the old suit still fits).

Well done on the interview. Hope all goes well for you! :D

Today I received the Reborn! Volume 12. Now I finally have all 16. Still holding out hope it continues again at some point.

Good luck with the interview!

St Anne's Square's opening a market soon, I'm hoping they'll have a cheese stall in which case I will be receiving cheese :)

I'll never be thin due to my cheese and peanut butter love :p

-Danielle- said:
Good luck with the interview!

Thanks Danielle.

-Danielle- said:
St Anne's Square's opening a market soon, I'm hoping they'll have a cheese stall in which case I will be receiving cheese :)

I'll never be thin due to my cheese and peanut butter love :p

Nothing wrong with liking cheese (if I get the job I'll be back to eating cheese sandwiches for lunch). Hope a cheese stall opens in the market for you.

-Danielle- said:
St Anne's Square's opening a market soon, I'm hoping they'll have a cheese stall in which case I will be receiving cheese :)P
The farmer's market on every 1st Thurs of the month? They have a nice selection of stuff. I Mainly go for the honey-coated nuts from one vendor and Salt-marsh lamb there. Last month, I got a "Beer and Raisin" flavoured cordial, and it was to die for! :D (Also found the same company products in my Booths.... Not that flavour, but still nice.)

Not going this month, but will be making future plans.

I just had my performance assessment interview with my boss in which I received a high score and a glowing review.

Chaz said:
-Danielle- said:
St Anne's Square's opening a market soon, I'm hoping they'll have a cheese stall in which case I will be receiving cheese :)P
The farmer's market on every 1st Thurs of the month? They have a nice selection of stuff. I Mainly go for the honey-coated nuts from one vendor and Salt-marsh lamb there. Last month, I got a "Beer and Raisin" flavoured cordial, and it was to die for! :D (Also found the same company products in my Booths.... Not that flavour, but still nice.)

Not going this month, but will be making future plans.

Where be the farmers market please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back