What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan said:
Mangaranga said:
And SHOULD have received Lagrange Season 1 on BD, but that didn't happen.

Just to let you know that Lagrange Season 1 BD appears to be a 1080i release.
Oh... Great... Thanks for letting me know...
Could just be me but some interlaced shows seem to be much worse than others. The Mawaru Penguindrum Blurays are horrible to watch, but I've just started watching the Canaan Bluray and it's much more tolerable. I want to see Lagrange regardless so I'll give it a chance. If It's bad then I'll just rip the English Audio and mux it in with a certain BD rip.

Pandora Hearts Volume 16 :D Reading it right now. It's so much better when you know exactly what's being said instead of a rough idea haha. Been looking forward to the English version of this volume for a long time.

Titan said:
Mangaranga said:
And SHOULD have received Lagrange Season 1 on BD, but that didn't happen.

Just to let you know that Lagrange Season 1 BD appears to be a 1080i release.
Eh, going on from my earlier comment, turning on Software deinterlacing in Lav Filters whilst watching the Canaan Bluray in MPC-HC has pretty much made it watchable. No horrible interlacing to be spotted whilst anything is moving on screen. Just missing lines of detail... I wonder if it can make Penguindrum watchable...

That being said, 1080i releases are not something I'm going to be supporting, especially if the affected titles are made known beforehand.

Honey Pops, also known as Corn Pops, were available from a Poundland outlet I visited today. After consuming a bowl of the cereal I viewed as optimally gratifying in my nonage, some doubts now remain. Has the formula changed? Would the esteemed millers of Kellogg see it fit to perpetrate such sleight of hand?

Should identification prove an obstacle, their packaging is now emblazoned with the likeness of an anthropomorphised bee.

Luigi's Mansion 2. As a result, I now have all the games I need to claim my free 3DS game from the "So Many Games" promotion! Animal Crossing: New Leaf it is.

Grave of the Fireflies BluRay. Oddly it was dispatched a week early from Zavvi, and was sent by courier. No idea why but I'm not complaining :wink:

elixEideJ said:
Grave of the Fireflies BluRay. Oddly it was dispatched a week early from Zavvi, and was sent by courier. No idea why but I'm not complaining :wink:

Weird question, but what number is on the side of the box?

Dannielle said:
elixEideJ said:

OPTBD0085
Do you think you've bought a fake or something?

elixEideJ said:
Dannielle said:
elixEideJ said:

OPTBD0085
Do you think you've bought a fake or something?

Nope. I'm waiting for mine to come from Amazon, I'm just impatient and want to know the collection number xD
On the side of the Ghibli sets, there's a number there, say for example, Nausicaa is "1" & Whisper Of The Heart is "5". I was wondering what number it was in the collection, as I've been waiting for "2" to come out, cause the collection looks bloody uneven without that number.

Dannielle said:
Nope. I'm waiting for mine to come from Amazon, I'm just impatient and want to know the collection number xD
On the side of the Ghibli sets, there's a number there, say for example, Nausicaa is "1" & Whisper Of The Heart is "5". I was wondering what number it was in the collection, as I've been waiting for "2" to come out, cause the collection looks bloody uneven without that number.

Grave of the Fireflies should be number 10.

Dannielle said:
Ooooohhh THAT number *facepalm* Yeah, Fireflies is 10. The Cat Returns is 2.

elixEideJ said:
Dannielle said:
Ooooohhh THAT number *facepalm* Yeah, Fireflies is 10. The Cat Returns is 2.

Haha! Thanks for the info! & I don't think it is :( The BD's are coming along in different numbers to the DVD's, which is frustrating as hell, they've completely skipped "2" so far -_- ..unless "2" is Kiki's ..we shall see.

Received an email from amazon.com saying I am due a refund of £1.64 from when I imported the season 1 and 2 K-On blu-rays. I prepaid the tax on the order so getting something back is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back