What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was granted a small cache of soft fruits, many of which not yet ripe. It has occurred to me that I now have a sufficient quantity of still life fitting this description that I could create my own fruit basket; a vitamin-enriched symbol of class that has thus far eluded me. All that I require, save for sufficient space in my dwellings, is a bowl or basket appropriate for the purpose of storage.

Ath said:
Amazon's super saver is getting slower I swear... Blue Exorcist BD part 1 showed up.

They want you to upgrade to pay for postage, hence super saver will get slower and slower.

It's been known for orders to sit "dispatching" for 2 days before finally making it out of the warehouse.

Normally for new releases Sainsburys Ents are cheaper than Amazon, and the last few orders have arrived on the Monday the day of release.

Ath said:
Amazon's super saver is getting slower I swear... Blue Exorcist BD part 1 showed up.

The last few times I have ordered direct from Amazon I have been asked if I want to upgrade to Prime before going to the order confirmation page. Since I use super saver I always just click on decline and finish the order.

From Up On Poppy Hill: Double Play Collector's Edition

Also received these recently but I don't think I listed them at the time,
Patlabor OVA (Region A bd)
K-On Movie (Region A bd)
The Sacred Blacksmith Volume 1 Manga

An invoice from the local council

Made me panic for a bit before I saw it was for my renewal of my membership to the local theatre.

Higurashi: When They Cry ~ Abducted by Demons Arc ~ Volume 2
Internal Affairs Trilogy (Asian Cinema/Korean) on Blu-ray
13 Assassins (Asian Cinema/Japanese) on Blu-ray

from UP1,
Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing Part 1 Limited Edition DVD/Blu-ray
Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing Part 2 DVD/Blu-ray
Zoom Japan #14 (Setpember 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back