What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today...

Blood-C Complete Series (UK Blu-ray).
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Complete Collection (US Blu-ray).
Early Reins.
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Collection 1.
Otoboku: Maidens Are Falling For Me Complete Collection.
Waiting in the Summer Complete Collection.

Received Mangaranga's mysterious gift today. ^_^

It's Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion on Blu-Ray Disc.

Thank you, Mangaranga! I really appreciate this. ^_~

PS: I would also post a pic in the "photos edition" topic but don't have a camera at the moment. Will look into it though. ^_^

Journey Collector's Edition for PS3. I've already got Flower, but it's nice to have it along with Flow and Journey on a disc.

Received today...

Atelier: Artworks of Arland Artbook.
Hellsing Ultimate Volume 5-8 (UK Blu-ray).
Sekirei Seasons 1-2 Complete Collection (DVD/Blu-ray).

Got volume 1 of tactics today :D adorable drawing style but some shoddy translation with the english print over the japanese but oh well as long as its legible.

It is a bit weird the way it's done. We noticed this version was by ADV Manga. Just makes me wonder if the Tokyopop version was cleaned up more...

Today I got One Piece dvd set 1 and His Favorite book 4 in the post.

A few days ago (thursday, I think) I got Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I finally after 15 days of pure hassel after Royal Mail's complete fail I got my One Piece Film Z Chopper and he is adorable.

Received today...

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Collection One (UK Blu-ray)
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom Complete Series Blu-ray (S.A.V.E Edition)
Yu Yu Hakusho Seasons 1, 2, 3 & 4 Blu-ray (Classic Line)

I got today

Battle angel
K-on season 2 part 1
Naruto shippuden box 13
Princess Minerva
Hyper dolls
Maps
Ruin explorers
Blood reign
Kimera
Code geass blu-ray seasons 1 and 2

And for some strange reason kiddy grade, I didn't order this and told up1 about it and they said to send it back and therell credit me both title and packing So I have 25.99 to spurge

animefreak17 said:
I got today

Battle angel
K-on season 2 part 1
Naruto shippuden box 13
Princess Minerva
Hyper dolls
Maps
Ruin explorers
Blood reign
Kimera
Code geass blu-ray seasons 1 and 2

And for some strange reason kiddy grade, I didn't order this and told up1 about it and they said to send it back and therell credit me both title and packing So I have 25.99 to spurge
Lucky you... I got my package today and was one item down, despite being billed for it. To make it worse, due to my currently ****** Internet the email I sent them at 11AM with Images was never sent, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a reply.

Received today:
Canaan (BD)
Ef: A Tale of Memories (BD)
Ef: A Tale of Melodies (BD)
Sengoku Basara Seasons 1 + 2 (BD)
Sengoku Basara - The Last Party (BD) (SERIOUSLY WHY IS THE SERIES BD SIZE AND THE MOVIE DVD SIZE? CONSISTENCY PLEASE FUNI.)
Katanagatari v2 (BD)
Shuffle (DVD)
And SHOULD have received Lagrange Season 1 on BD, but that didn't happen.

Non animu related, but I also received the Last of Us today.

Mangaranga said:
Sengoku Basara Seasons 1 + 2 (BD)
Sengoku Basara - The Last Party (BD) (SERIOUSLY WHY IS THE SERIES BD SIZE AND THE MOVIE DVD SIZE? CONSISTENCY PLEASE FUNI.)

My copy of the movie was BD-sized in a BD case, the same as the second season with LE box (and the same as the first season's two BD releases). The only DVD cases should be the DVD-only first season before they moved to combo packs. The movie came with one of their fragile cardboard sleeves to make it taller for retail shelves rather than a topper, but it can just be discarded. They kindly stuck the ghastly "made in Mexico" sticker to it too to make throwing it away more appealing.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back