What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilmaestro said:
Was able to pick up my Black Rock Shooter ~ Black Blade ver. ~ figure today. ^_^

Nice =3

i got this morning packages 3 and 4 of 9 which included

Figma 02 winter Haruhi Figure http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/171

Wild Arms Pinky Street Avril Rebecca and http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/3494 http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/20946

One Piece PansonWorks Vinyl Figure Chopper http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/33117

Also got two sengoku basara posters

ilmaestro said:
Is that even possible?! I'm quite surprised, with it being a yahoo site.
It's blocked at work, being a "social network" kind of site.

I can access AUKN, but can't access much other than AUKN, the BBC and some tech forums.

That's why even though I'm not completely cut out of the internet, I can't really fix the hosting issue on AUKN =(

Amazon monthly order came through:

BD:

Senkou no Night Raid v.1
Angel Beats! v.1
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun v.6
Aoi Bungaku Series v.6
Fullmetal Alchemist v.11
So.Ra.No.Wo.To v.4
Seikon no Qwaser v.3
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu v.3

DVD:

Bungaku Shojo Memoires v.1 (and holy crap I just found out the movie is out in August! Yay!)

CD:

Girls Dead Monster - Keep The Beats!

Book:

End of Eternity Design Works
Angel Beats! -Track Zero-

--

I'll put up pics later, but I could swear there used to be a dedicated thread for "pics of stuff", essentially. Can anyone find/remember it?

My internet back, courtesy of 3 Mobile and a very sexy (and surprisingly fast) Huawei E585. £125 reconnection fee and £11.50 a month line rental for some dude flipping a switch? F*ck off BT. Now I can have internet wherever the hell I like for a whole ten quid less a month than I was paying before. I'll not be getting any unsolicited calls either. Oh and hello again everyone.

Also a Freesat HD box, because I now live in ******-freeview-reception-ville. Unfortunately, after comparing the angle of my dish to that of my upstairs neighbour's after getting no signal, I'm going to need a ladder as well.

Woo-hoo, Japanese LE of Blazblue: Continuum Shift arrived this morning.

Comes with:

Awesome art book (awesomeness increases exponentially according to your love of people such as mo-fo'ing MIKIMOTO HARUHIKO and the way they draw cartoon girlies)

Slightly odd replica script for some of the voice-acted story scenes

Uber cute Nendoroid Puchi Noel

Bespoke disc art (do any non-"otaku" see this as an "extra"?)

And NCSX also threw in the preorder bonus drama CD!

Very nice package overall, now I have to go to sleep and then work before I can play the game. :(

/wants to play as Hazama

stuart-says-yes said:
Horray, Spice and wolf vol 2 and hayate the combat butler vol 15 arrived today.

Spice and wolf (novel) vol 2 seems bigger than the first novel, I wonder if its going to be like the harry potter series where every subsequent novel is bigger than the last till you end up with a 700 behemoth of a book.

700 pages a behemoth?! You can tell you've never read "The Wheel Of Time", I think the shortest book in that series was just over 600 pages, and the longest twice that. Its a good read though, I'd recommend it if you like you're fantasy novels.

I got a package from UPS a few hours ago now. A 2TB HDD :D

stuart-says-yes said:
Horray, Spice and wolf vol 2 and hayate the combat butler vol 15 arrived today.

Spice and wolf (novel) vol 2 seems bigger than the first novel, I wonder if its going to be like the harry potter series where every subsequent novel is bigger than the last till you end up with a 700 behemoth of a book.
Thankfully not, it's a serialisation, like manga are. So it'll only end up long if there's nowhere to end the volume at.
If it's too long they'll split the volume up, like with the final volume of FMP.
Higurashi would be a good comparison, as it has to end the 2nd (or 4th for Kai) volumes with the end of an arc. It has volumes up to ~300 pages, bust most are ~200.

Mutsumi said:
Blazblue Limited Edition, which was only £17.99 from Play in a one-day sale.
if only i knew about this earlier, but then again when i bought my copy of BB i was trading in games as well, so i esentially got the game for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back