What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga Girls said:
My gig ticket to see Versailles!

Woot! Kamijo - I am so happy...

M.G x
I'm still envious of your Gackt ticket =(
Nightmare is playing in Netherlands in December, I'm considering if I like them enough to go there and see 'em.

I wish they could announce an UK date soon =/

Today I received a Fathers Day card from my Bank? I think their information is slightly incorrect. o_O

and...

How dare they send it late!? :evil:

Voddas said:
Today I received a Fathers Day card from my Bank? I think their information is slightly incorrect. o_O

and...

Lmao, if their going to send something random and incorrect....atleast send it in on time :p

Or do they know something you don't?

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:

and...

Lmao, if their going to send something random and incorrect....atleast send it in on time :p

Or do they know something you don't?
It's a possibilty... actually there was a child stood out the front of my house repeating the word "Revenge" the other day? Hah! And I thought it was because a ran over their cat. =P

Oh crap, when was the last time I posted in here? ^^;

I finally got my copy of the Angel Beats-themed Dengeki G's Festival Deluxe (which comes with awesome Tenshi hug pillow cover... I mean awesome Yurippe Nendoroid Petit).

Also got a pretty nice Turn A Gundam art/design book.

Eva 2.22 BD.

Summer Wars Natsuki Pinky:st figure.

Other stuff.

Oh shi-! Forgot they were out, but I do wonder if (especially with Season 1) it's actually worth the upgrade from the R2J DVDs.

Metal Gear Solid: Peas Walker *finally*

Weekly magazines

Super Street Fighter IV Technical Guide *finally*

The SSFIV guide has just been really hard to get hold of - MGS The Hut were just really slow shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back