What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the following,

Third Birthday Twisted Edition (PSP)

£2.00 Refund from Gamestation – only taken them just over 1 month and several emails to refund me the overpayment for Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3) – maybe they finally sorted it out now we are in a new tax year

Recently received the following,

DVD
Gravion: Complete Collection (Region 1)
Vandread: The Ultimate Collection (Region 1)

Manga
Highschool of the Dead: v. 1
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: v. 8
Tora Dora! v. 1

£25.00 - the everyone in office had a go on the Grand National (£1.00 per bet - pick a random horse) and my pick came in first - Ballabriggs (the first 3 finishing horses won part of money).

Got a package that came all the way from Hong Kong, through Germany and finally arriving in my garage...

Ikki Tousen - Xross Impact game (PSP)
Chinese Tiger decor (I needed it for free VAT shipping).

And the game has somehow fixed the botched Right button on the PSP: Truely this game is great!!!

Ahaha, yes, I have a number of bizarre cheap items from YesAsia to get games or whatever over the free shipping limit. Play-Asia, too, to get up to amounts that let you use money-off coupons. They used to sell some very tasty sweets.

I always just end up throwing on a CD or blu-ray or something to get free shipping :( it's hard for me to get away from Yesasia without spending a fortune each time.

R

Rui said:
I always just end up throwing on a CD or blu-ray or something to get free shipping :( it's hard for me to get away from Yesasia without spending a fortune each time.

R
Heh, I just use the minimum payment of a £25 (roughly) order and then I only get 1 item. Has always been just games from there at bargain prices.

I wouldn't call that a fortune, so I'm always pretty relaxed shopping there. (YesAsia)

Received the following,

Polysics - Oh! No! It's Heavy Polysick!!! (Limited Edition CD/DVD)
Needless - Collection 2 (Region A Blu-Ray)
Ga Rei Zero - Complete Series - ( Region A Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack Limited Edition)
Legend Of Heroes - Trails In The Sky (Premium Edition) (PSP)
Borderlands: Game Of The Year Edition (PS3)

Finally received my lovely Mononoke box.

Also received a shipping notice for my free poster (and Mario gashapon) from Hikki's Wild Life blu-ray, even though the order itself won't ship for another month and other items from the same order were in stock. I guess my poster will keep me company during the wait.

R

ilmaestro said:
Well damn, that Mononoke set looks lovely! Any more pics, Rui?

It's got pretty foil across the front which my wimpy phone camera will not treat well - if I get some sun this weekend maybe I'll try for a well lit picture. The mini artbook is delicious; looking forward to seeing this show with the video quality it needs :3

R

All bar the first of my Nadesico DVD volumes have now arrived.

That I must wait longer to start the series at its beginning is not without its propensity to annoy.

Rui said:
ilmaestro said:
Well damn, that Mononoke set looks lovely! Any more pics, Rui?

It's got pretty foil across the front which my wimpy phone camera will not treat well - if I get some sun this weekend maybe I'll try for a well lit picture. The mini artbook is delicious; looking forward to seeing this show with the video quality it needs :3

R
Mmm, sounds ace, so many BD sets I didn't pick up yet and need to go back and consider atm (well, this and Lain are the main two).

Received this week,

One Piece: Season Three Fourth Voyage
Cross Game, Vol. 3
Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection (PSP)
PS3 320GB with Killzone 3 Collectors Edition
Black Wii with Wii Remote Plus
Philips MCB279/05 Micro DAB HiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back