What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got a binder for the A4 art I’ve got from conventions (hoping to frame some of them at some point) and some empty boxset cases for Blu Rays.
I also got Cowboy Bebop The Movie and One Piece Film: Gold from Amazon. And my preorder of Princess Principle Crown Handler Chapter 2 from MVM

View attachment 27121
Regarding One Piece Film: Gold, was the disc based on the Funimation US discs, or was it locally authored?

xbKmYji.jpg

My Endwalker LP pre-order arrived even though the shipment status on the square enix store still shows it as requested.

On other non received today items, I decided to get the game pass ultimate subscription since it's just £1 for the first month although I've found my first issue as pressing A on the title screen for ori and the blind forest causes the console to lock up and shut down.

My orders from the Anime Limited sale all showed up. Fullmetal Panic Invisible War and Gundam 00 The Movie arrived first. Followed by Re: Zero Parts 1 and 2, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz and Inuyasha Season 1.
F5D13DD4-FEAF-42F4-9728-817CE9910972.jpeg
080DFEC2-F28F-4685-AAFD-BA99ED921774.jpeg

I also got Reconguista in G Movie 3: Legacy in Space. Which is a big, fancy import from Japan with an assortment of extras including a lovely Holiday greeting and the film itself. I rushed to check, the film works and has English subtitles. This is what I used the 10% discount on. It helped lessen the sting.F73D9276-9B09-425A-A2BD-7DC36B0F9A5D.jpeg3CE33248-99EC-4D57-9731-BCAF4740229A.jpeg

Finally I got some 2000AD Graphic Novels during their sale. Judge Dredd: Control in hardcover, The Steel Claw hardcover, Judge Anderson Volume 5, Missionary Man and Slaine: Lord of the Beasts.
C4724AFB-9672-42E9-8613-9F4BE2EAECFA.jpeg
152D5623-FFA7-435A-9687-76C935174D34.jpeg

A few new additions to the collection.

This is my last AL Christmas order, couple more standard editions that I will be replacing the covers for. Depending on if I like Megalbox or not its going to be annoying getting season two from funi since its going to look out of place with season 1. I hate when series get split between distributors because its always going to look off due to different box art designs.
AL 3 Order.png

December Haul #5

Probably the last batch before the Christmas haul, as there's stock delay for Anime Ltd's Captain Tylor OVA set.

Txb4aO0h.jpg

KLN39Srh.jpg

doSaoxjh.jpg

PlS4GiSh.jpg

PcnN6g5h.jpg

mEwC2mRh.jpg
lbuYsHZh.jpg

ztd4AKXh.jpg

Unrqsl3h.jpg

Both of these are from my 88 Films Black Friday haul, which were split into two packages due to how long one of them was taking since it was a pre-order. The first arrival are four films from the Shaw Brothers collection; Flying Guillotine Part II, Hero, Human Lanterns and Martial Club. These four are also the last remaining ones that I needed to get from their second batch line-up.

2wZce7Mh.jpg

HBaKB94h.jpg

The next day, their new release appeared - The Iceman Cometh deluxe collector's edition Blu-ray set. This is in line with their other deluxe box sets with the booklet, poster and art cards. Like the other films this one has different versions included - the original Hong Kong theatrical in Cantonese and the extended Taiwanese cut in Mandarin.

Back