What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

And now back to small arrivals compared to the last post 🙌

What's included?
  • Double Style Controller (for SWITCH/SWITCH OLED) White
  • Genshin Impact Wallpaper Chara Double Acrylic Strap Hu Tao
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] LP "NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE" Soundtrack (Analogue Edition)
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Nintendo Switch LOOPERS
  • AmiAmi Aug 2022 Illustration card by henreader

View attachment 25704

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

More than a month posting here. Time flies ✈️

Found a copy of FE:A artbook for £12 from WeBuyBooks 🙌

Only received the launch copy so far and still awaiting on the Collector's Edition which has been unfortunately delayed 😓

What's included?
  • Soul Hackers 2: Launch Edition (PS5)
  • The Art of FIRE EMBLEM: Awakening

IMG_20220918_175502.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered all seven volumes off Amazon last week, they decided to split it into four shipments. Haven’t read any of Punpun yet, I do know what it’s about though, but I think it’s depression in all volumes lol.

I was joking (like "where do you order depression from?" kinda thing) but thankyou for letting me know anyway, I read the first volume of PunPun a while ago but will probably end up reading Dead Dead Demon's etc. instead (also by Asano) :)

Finally picked up the last Eureka slip edition of their Hong Kong releases (that are available for less than £100!).
And possibly started a new bank balance crippling collection by getting one of the Argento 4K releases...

20220920_174626.jpg

20220920_175507.jpgExperts let me know what I'm missing!
As far as i know its just Iron Monkey & Zu Warriors but I like both my kidneys so can't afford them 😭

Finally picked up the last Eureka slip edition of their Hong Kong releases (that are available for less than £100!).
And possibly started a new bank balance crippling collection by getting one of the Argento 4K releases...

View attachment 26257

View attachment 26258Experts let me know what I'm missing!
As far as i know its just Iron Monkey & Zu Warriors but I like both my kidneys so can't afford them 😭

Not ur precious kidneys! Please keep them in ur body for safety! 😢

View attachment 26257

Also cool collection :)

IXM8TmT.jpg

From what I know in terms of Asian releases:
  • Early Hou Hsiao-hsien: Three Films 1980-1983
  • The Fate Of Lee Khan
  • Iron Monkey
  • Legend of the Mountain
  • Raining in the Mountain

A couple of ebay pick-ups, one from yesterday and one from today.

Yet to play any of the Valkyrie Profile games though the new one intrigues me so picked up the second entry as I found it for a good price (though don't exactly have a working PS2 atm).

Finally found the Mini Specials for You're Under Arrest for a good price as well and it is in mint condition, I also have the movie on the way from another seller. I already own the original OVA's MVM put out way back so when the movie arrives I will have all of what was released of the series in the UK. I hope the entire series gets a re-release on blu-ray eventually as the U.S. DVD's are OOP and so expensive now.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) and You're Under Arrest: Mini Specials (DVD)

20220921_180125.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of ebay pick-ups, one from yesterday and one from today.

Yet to play any of the Valkyrie Profile games though the new one intrigues me so picked up the second entry as I found it for a good price (though don't exactly have a working PS2 atm).

Finally found the Mini Specials for You're Under Arrest for a good price as well and it is in mint condition, I also have the movie on the way from another seller. I already own the original OVA's MVM put out way back so when the movie arrives I will have all of what was released of the series in the UK. I hope the entire series gets a re-release on blu-ray eventually as the U.S. DVD's are OOP and so expensive now.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) and You're Under Arrest: Mini Specials (DVD)

View attachment 26266
Nice haul! I haven't tried out the Valkyrie franchise before and it's one of those that I know is popular within the JRPG community. I know Elysium is a different sub-genre but I have downloaded the demo to give it a shot (and it does help that the first game is coming to PS4/PS5 even if its just the PSP version).

You're Under Arrest is also in the news in terms of a new viral meme shot.

Nice haul! I haven't tried out the Valkyrie franchise before and it's one of those that I know is popular within the JRPG community. I know Elysium is a different sub-genre but I have downloaded the demo to give it a shot (and it does help that the first game is coming to PS4/PS5 even if its just the PSP version).

You're Under Arrest is also in the news in terms of a new viral meme shot.

Oh yeah, think I saw that there was a demo, should give it a download myself.

Haven't seen that meme shot before, You're Under Arrest deserves more love.

Continuing from yesterday, the movie for You're Under Arrest arrived as well as the new release of the MHA Movie 3 steelbook.

I have to say this was probably my least favourite of the three movies but wasn't bad by any means, maybe a re-watch of all three will change my mind but atm it goes 2 - 1 - 3 for me.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission (Steelbook) (BD / DVD) and You're Under Arrest: The Movie (DVD)

20220922_092512.jpg

Last edited:
Double post, wasn't expecting this to arrive today. I decided to finally upgrade my Switch Lite to the OLED as I want to be able to use the Switch as a home console as well as though games such as Pokemon are fine on handheld, other games I'd much prefer and / or have a better experience with on the big screen. I also look forward to seeing the OLED screen in action as well.

20220922_104737.jpg

Back