What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Seventh and final volume of Goodnight Punpun arrived today. This marks my first complete manga series!
ikgqmqn3qfp91.jpg

And now... to actually read it! :)

As much as I want that Police Story 4K boxset, I'm not sure I can justify the price tag on it, especially as I wasn't a huge fan of Police Story 2, and I haven't seen 3, so I just went with the standalone BD of 3. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to pick it up cheaper somewhere down the line.

I have that K-on! set. It's one if my faves in my collection. I've never opened the plectrums but I wana play with them so bad... but the idea of damaging them hurts me lol
Yeah no kidding. When I saw this set was available to purchase in the second hand market at a reasonable price, I had to jump on it.

The idea of damaging anything in it is definitely worrisome. I'm likely never taking the plectrums out of the packaging.

My wallet is dead. A moment of silence for wallet-kun.

lights the incense and dings the uhhh... thingy... RIP wallet-kun, so many happy memories of you carrying the sum of my mortal wealth in your soft plushy and/or leathery interiors. You were the Mark Darcy to my Bridget Jones, the security blanket to my Linus, may you be comfortable and happy in wallet heaven for all eternity :)

Yeah no kidding. When I saw this set was available to purchase in the second hand market at a reasonable price, I had to jump on it.
I got it second hand hand too! I massively regretted not getting it when it first came out but couldn't afford it then and at that time had no way to watch US blu rays. Luckily it was kept in pristine condition!

The idea of damaging anything in it is definitely worrisome. I'm likely never taking the plectrums out of the packaging.
Haha same. I once very gently opened the staple to get them out, looked at each one, then put them back and re-fastened the staple lol

I got a geforce rtx 3080 12 gig on Thursday from egx it's a games con for a not Very cheap £749.99 and I've already paid some of the money back to my dad and the 4k police story trilogy box set that I pre ordered arrived today.

Last edited:
Back