What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Comic party DVD US collector's edition from Purpletea's sale thread and also recently picked up a US PS3 console, so can now play US PS1 game as well as being able to play Region 1/A (although I do still have a CFW PS3 which I use as well as PC to play Blu-rays of various regions)

20220817_144347.jpg

Comic party DVD US collector's edition from Purpletea's sale thread and also recently picked up a US PS3 console, so can now play US PS1 game as well as being able to play Region 1/A (although I do still have a CFW PS3 which I use as well as PC to play Blu-rays of various regions)

Are the US PS3's using 120/240 PSU's or are you having to use a transformer for it?

Double checked my UK PS3 and its only rated for 240 so would be good to know what PSU they are using in the US Slim

Are the US PS3's using 120/240 PSU's or are you having to use a transformer for it?

Double checked my UK PS3 and its only rated for 240 so would be good to know what PSU they are using in the US Slim
I'm guessing this is the bit your looking for:
120v ~ 2.1A 60Hz
But the orginal owner switched out the orginal lead for a 2pin kettle lead going into the PS3 with a 3 pin plug (it was actually a sky power lead)

20220817_205326.jpg

I forgot about posting pics here, so now I have purchased items from February (and even earlier, because I have pictures of the US parcel here - I use porxy shipping once every six months).

img_2578_wynik.jpg

img_2867_wynik.jpg

img_2872_wynik.jpg

img_2580_wynik.jpg

img_2596_wynik.jpg

img_3067_wynik.jpg

img_3071_wynik.jpg

img_3073_wynik.jpg

img_3074_wynik.jpg

img_3065_wynik.jpg

pDwcDaj.jpg

RUolQHM.jpg

iPrwVHS.jpg

QMjPh1Q.jpg

9FhYfbd.jpg

i8BPHS2.jpg

6epl1DH.jpg

nIyerBK.jpg

tQdYRD1.jpg

2NH9m8t.jpg

XjchYca.jpg

0iNAlOZ.jpg

7LbJYJd.jpg

8xDn9wO.jpg

SOPghPC.jpg

kFNb6gE.jpg

68hVSfo.jpg

vWnttHN.jpg

1rPtauN.jpg

oHtkg2F.jpg

4mKzm2U.jpg

1YemfdV.jpeg

I always have frequent updates on my website and I do not forget to post there if someone is interested.

If someone is interested in a specific photo / item, I will be happy to write back - what is, etc.

All the US PS3 power supplies are dual voltage 100-240V 50/60 Hz, even though they are labeled 120v only.

PS3 Slim models have labels indicating localized input requirements for power (120 V 60 Hz for North American and Japanese models and 220-240 V 50 Hz for European and Australian models), however teardowns have revealed the Slim power supplies are still universal.

PS3 Power Supplies Tables

I forgot about posting pics here, so now I have purchased items from February (and even earlier, because I have pictures of the US parcel here - I use porxy shipping once every six months).

I always have frequent updates on my website and I do not forget to post there if someone is interested.

If someone is interested in a specific photo / item, I will be happy to write back - what is, etc.

I'm wondering about which of the hardback/hardcover manga you got are in English? As I might buy some of them if they are in English (I am also learning German so if any of them are in German I might buy those too would appreciate a list of them as well if there are any, though I see that your blog is in Polish, so I don't wish to come off as if I am assuming you are German) :)

I'm wondering about which of the hardback/hardcover manga you got are in English? As I might buy some of them if they are in English (I am also learning German so if any of them are in German I might buy those too would appreciate a list of them as well if there are any, though I see that your blog is in Polish, so I don't wish to come off as if I am assuming you are German) :)

All manga from these photos in PL language :)

Pretty sure the only one there available in English hardback is Fist of the North Star.

r6Jbff0.jpg

The wi-fi smart bulb I've been using has been annoying the heck out of me with it's frequent connection drops (and it's not even that far away from it's wi-fi source), so I've decided to go hue except for the bulbs which use zigbee anyway and was stated to work with the hue bridge.

Back