What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 25652

Joy that never in a thousand years did I think I would experience. It’s a very hefty tome compared to the originals, I don’t think it’s been published on a large format like this even in Japan. Looking forward to seeing how the translation stacks up against the fan translation I’ve been long used to. It’s probably gonna be weird, especially with the local dialect, but still. Very, very happy people finally get to own and read this in English. You can meet my namesake.
My copy's on the way from Wordery. Very excited to finally read YKK.

While I'm here, and while we're typing about joy, I'll post this. Was a couple of weeks ago but eh. Both series almost done, in what feels like no time at all.

20220805_151507.jpg

farzam1999

Brigade Leader
l53d2q9jywf91.jpg

João Gomes

Thousand Master
You old timers are making me want to jump into Yokohama such and such, looks really great.

In today's episode (last couple of weeks actually)...

20220805_212838.jpg

20220805_212946.jpg

20220805_213043.jpg

20220805_213337.jpg

20220805_213431.jpg

20220805_213235.jpg

20220805_213507.jpg

20220805_214239.jpg

The Batman and The Northman steelbooks. Kinda want to get Eggers' whole body of work and have an order for the Witch edition that just came out but I want something special for The Lighthouse, too.

Xenoblade 3 and Live A Live and I'm already deep into Xeno 3 which seems great. Hope I have a shot at the special edition to complete the set.

Silent Hill memorabilia: James and Mary's hotel room key and SH4 door pin. Both look amazing.

Sakura is a real release! Impressive, impressive... Pictured with its older, less anglophone sister. Booklet is a straight shame but what can you do.

Princess Principal which is something I'll never be able to take seriously (teenage spies I-well it's - well) but MVM have brought over an exemplary Collector's Edition - just incredible work.

Another shout-out to @Hunter_Killer for Akudama Drive. Thank you so much! One of my favorite animes lately and I was lucky to nab a CE at a stupidly good price.

Lastly, Berserk DE 11.

Whew.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
August Haul - Batch #02

cQSHqwah.jpg

bvxMgQ2h.jpg

The Crunchyroll limited edition Blu-ray release of Combatants Will Be Dispatched! arrived today. It's a rather nice set with a neat lanyard, plus the booklet has some cool content included. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

tGcoqtkh.jpg

cn8HDBMh.jpg

The Sentai premium limited edition Blu-ray release of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III also arrived today, which isn't supposed to be out for a few more weeks. The set keeps consistency with the previous seasons, though I wish they could have added a few more items to make up for the price point. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Last edited:

Titan

Chuunibyou
August Haul - Batch #02

cQSHqwa.jpg

bvxMgQ2.jpg

The Crunchyroll limited edition Blu-ray release of Combatants Will Be Dispatched! arrived today. It's a rather nice set with a neat lanyard, plus the booklet has some cool content included. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

tGcoqtk.jpg

cn8HDBM.jpg

The Sentai premium limited edition Blu-ray release of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III also arrived today, which isn't supposed to be out for a few more weeks. The set keeps consistency with the previous seasons, though I wish they could have added a few more items to make up for the price point. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Some nice acquisitions there! Do you think the UK release of Combatants CE will be identical?

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
Some nice acquisitions there! Do you think the UK release of Combatants CE will be identical?
I'm expecting it to be the same except for the Amaray artwork which will likely use the standard edition one instead.

The main reason I went for the US version is that the UK branch has burnt so many bridges to which I just can't be bothered with them, especially as I'm now in a position where I can afford the pricier sets (plus currently it's like a £15 gap between the two versions).

Titan

Chuunibyou
I'm expecting it to be the same except for the Amaray artwork which will likely use the standard edition one instead.

The main reason I went for the US version is that the UK branch has burnt so many bridges to which I just can't be bothered with them, especially as I'm now in a position where I can afford the pricier sets (plus currently it's like a £15 gap between the two versions).

Thanks for the info. The main reason I asked was because I plan on cancelling my pre-order for the UK release, and order the US release instead.