What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Before I ruin its pristine finish with some balcony based bbq.

qkSUUy1.jpg

Also AL, Blu-ray when?!

20220511_201811.jpg20220511_201903.jpg20220511_202046.jpg20220511_202131.jpg20220511_202235.jpg20220511_202341.jpg

- OK Computer OKNOTOK 3xLP with a bunch of extras

- Getting to the end of the monogatari releases so far

- Violet Evergarden, only the box is badly damaged all over - fun times

- Fruits Basket S2 which for some reason has a flimsy, thin slipcase instead of rigid cardboard fml (nice artcards, though)

- that series that apparently sh!ts the bed badly right around the ending - amazing CE, however

- OK Computer OKNOTOK 3xLP with a bunch of extras

- that series that apparently sh!ts the bed badly right around the ending - amazing CE, however

- No computer, bad computer!

- Oops that's my kink (jk it's not but couldn't pass up the opportunity to make that joke, I also considered going with "what an odd ending for an anime...")

Oh also today I... picked up my next batch of diabetes injections from the pharmacy with my mum and bought a book called Two Caravans by Marina Lewycka at a secondhand place in town, then she cooked me some sausages (my mum not the author of the book). Not anime but I feel blessed, anyway :)

May 2022 Batch 4!

DilJCAsh.jpg

There was an offer on eBay where if you bought an item above £10 you can get 1000 points on your Nectar account, so I used that opportunity to grab Disaster Report 4 for the PlayStation 4. From the developers of Kyoei Toshi and R-Type Final 2, this one has a notable development history as it was originally planned for the PS3 but was postponed due to the 2011 Tohoku earthquake. Eventually the game came back for PS4 in 15-30fps style - but if you play the game on PS5 it's 60fps so that's handy.

6Jm5KoTh.jpg

fyP6984h.jpg

rPG1qPgh.jpg

qT7RgzLh.jpg

Eureka Entertainment every now and then would often promote their 'low stock' warnings on social media and used Deff as a reference on where to find a copy of those items. I had a look and I noticed they had the out of print first print edition release for Johnnie To's Throw Down (柔道龙虎榜) so I took a gamble and picked it up alongside two other first print editions (that are still in print currently) Fruit Chan's Made in Hong Kong (香港製造) and Johnnie To's PTU.

The package arrived today in pretty good condition on the bubble wraps etc and yep, they were indeed accurate on the listings as they were the first print editions. All three are also part of the Masters of Cinema series line.

ZuJzNqBh.jpg

I got my first order from mandarake today -

Sound euphonium 1st recap film

Sound
euphonium 2nd recap film

I don’t usually do recap films unless they’re included as bonus features but I quite like these ones especially the second.

Sound euphonium the movie

Liz and the bluebird

I was a little bummed this came in a plastic pet cover rather than a proper slip, the first edition did but it’s long gone out of print and costs a fortune now. I watched the opening ten minutes and the picture and sound quality were outstanding though I don’t have the shout factory version for comparison.

Sound euphonium live

I remember this popping up on YouTube a year ago before being taken down, it has Dolby atmos and comes in a thin slip like Liz.

All I need to do now is learn how to use fan subs on my pc lol, if I don’t manage I’ll get the shout versions of Liz and the movie. I was going to double dip on season 1+2 but I don’t think it’s worth the money or time required to sub it all so I think that’s my eupho collection complete for now.AFABDB03-8716-4702-84C4-32D7AC7C5790.jpegA5B36B4A-A901-42BA-8ECB-81316EC8CEF5.jpegCDAE9382-F5FC-4B99-9ECD-3225FF8711DC.jpeg92CB1B89-1785-412D-801A-92DB9E067479.jpegA7D3234D-E93C-472A-86C3-4C6A5312F91F.jpegF3844954-0468-42C0-AA3F-0E782AD92456.jpeg2AAE0DF2-BEF6-423A-ACD3-B903AAECF10E.jpeg60471E1B-B5E0-4D9F-9B61-9C734486FAC1.jpegBF89B111-97FE-4ED6-9331-385047D16A2E.jpeg282FC3ED-3674-4F93-9EF0-6EF216940BC7.jpeg

May 2022 Batch 4!

DilJCAsh.jpg

There was an offer on eBay where if you bought an item above £10 you can get 1000 points on your Nectar account, so I used that opportunity to grab Disaster Report 4 for the PlayStation 4. From the developers of Kyoei Toshi and R-Type Final 2, this one has a notable development history as it was originally planned for the PS3 but was postponed due to the 2011 Tohoku earthquake. Eventually the game came back for PS4 in 15-30fps style - but if you play the game on PS5 it's 60fps so that's handy.

6Jm5KoTh.jpg

fyP6984h.jpg

rPG1qPgh.jpg

qT7RgzLh.jpg

Eureka Entertainment every now and then would often promote their 'low stock' warnings on social media and used Deff as a reference on where to find a copy of those items. I had a look and I noticed they had the out of print first print edition release for Johnnie To's Throw Down (柔道龙虎榜) so I took a gamble and picked it up alongside two other first print editions (that are still in print currently) Fruit Chan's Made in Hong Kong (香港製造) and Johnnie To's PTU.

The package arrived today in pretty good condition on the bubble wraps etc and yep, they were indeed accurate on the listings as they were the first print editions. All three are also part of the Masters of Cinema series line.

ZuJzNqBh.jpg
Deff is quite good for getting out of stock releases.
Pro tip, if you order from their ebay shop instead of their site its free delivery 😉

- No computer, bad computer!

- Oops that's my kink (jk it's not but couldn't pass up the opportunity to make that joke, I also considered going with "what an odd ending for an anime...")

Oh also today I... picked up my next batch of diabetes injections from the pharmacy with my mum and bought a book called Two Caravans by Marina Lewycka at a secondhand place in town, then she cooked me some sausages (my mum not the author of the book). Not anime but I feel blessed, anyway :)

Lol, isn't that some famous girl's kink as well, making the rounds lately? I hope it isn't literal in the anime's case or rather, I hope it it's, it'll be much funnier that way 💩

Sausages are great, love that ****

Before I ruin its pristine finish with some balcony based bbq.

qkSUUy1.jpg

Also AL, Blu-ray when?!
Ironic how your username is "NoSurprises" yet I was way too surprised and had to do a double take when I saw your post 👀

Is that the Yuru Camp one from Japan or just a regular one?
May be a regular from what I'm seeing 🤔

Yuru Camp × Sho's version looks like this

grill01.jpg

Back