What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」retake

🍡 ANIME 🍡

Received hot stuff this week 🔥 Busan Trilogy and Tower of God are a must add to the Korean scene. Irregular and PSYCHO-PASS movies included. Purchased a new sealed Guilty Crown CE w/ PT 2 to replace the opened copy.

Though the most exciting of all is to be reunited with Fruits Basket S1 PT1 LE once more. (stupidly returned my new copy because of a minor fault back at launch, only to discover it completely sold out right after 😭)

View attachment 24133
View attachment 24131
View attachment 24135
View attachment 24134
View attachment 24127

🎮 Video Game 🎮

Decided to repurchase sealed copies of MGR simply for being a bad*ss game 🤘 Additionally added MGSV CE towards the Metal Gear collection as well.

Received my Arknights 2nd Anniversary Dossoles Holiday-Themed Commemoration Box 🏖️ Much content has been in this summer themed set ☀️

Finally, got VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action First Press release. I tried it out on PSVITA sometime back and remember the satisfaction of mixing drinks whilst conversing with the strange residents of Glitch City. Looking forward to giving this another spin 🌆

View attachment 24130View attachment 24128View attachment 24136View attachment 24132
View attachment 24129

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

🍡 ANIME 🍡

HMV and Zavvi Anime sale arrivals 🙌

IMG_20220504_160533.jpg

Last edited:
May 2022 Batch 1!

Yqdre23h.jpg

With the PlayStation Plus service revamping this month (and next month for UK), there's been a bit of a resurgence for PlayStation 3 physical games so I decided to do another look on any titles I wanted to own. Most of the games that I wanted are actually Japanese imports, and I found two already in the UK and for decent price-points.

The first is Everybody's Golf 6 (みんなのGOLF 6) which is the third time I've owned the game now since I have both digital and retail copies of the Vita game. The PlayStation 3 release actually came after and has some extra content not included in the original, however only Japan and Asia received a physical release.

Next we have Samurai Warriors 3 Z (戦国無双3 Z) which is technically another way of saying it's the Xtreme Legends version of the game. The game was released in the west on Nintendo Wii but the updated versions (Z and Empires) on PlayStation were Japan and Asia only. I went for Z as I felt the language barrier would probably cause issues if I went for Empires.

Having both of these games does mean I now own a total of 125 physical games for the PlayStation 3 which is neat, and there's about 10 or so more imports left to go.

5TLFh4Mh.jpg

aztXtR5h.jpg

C578C425-FBC0-419C-9F26-BF932442F9C9.jpeg
A bit late to the party with One-Armed Boxer but Deff still had copies of the first pressing. Also received the Species Collection direct from 88Films.

May 2022 Batch 2!

ZbF2f2vh.jpg

So for some reason Super Neptunia RPG is out of stock or just not in print anymore compared to the other games in the franchise (on current platforms at least). I figured I should get the game sooner than later while the pre-owned prices are decent, so I picked it up via CeX.

Also for those curious, this game is not developed in Japan but rather Artisan Studios, aka the folks who recently made Astria Ascending, though Idea Factory did assist them.

qkh4e6eh.jpg

With HMV discounting a couple of anime, though its not exactly the best deals, they did at least discount Gleipnir for £15 which Amazon eventually price-matched.

Ysq3VUih.jpg

Back in September 2014 I picked up the first two volumes of Terraformars which was just before the anime started airing. And now I am finally going to continue acquiring the volumes, though the volumes are being shipped in a different order. So we have Volumes 4 & 6 arrive today for the time being.

Basically this month will have a bit of focus on VIZ SIGNATURE on the manga collecting as there's a lot of titles I want to get from this line-up or need to catch up on.

Back