What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

View attachment 23933
Gundam, Epics/Religious stories, Korean films. Quite the selection I went for 😁

Big thanks to @LelouchNarukami for Dies irae + Frame Arms Girl Blu-rays 🔥

Check out their sale thread here:

View attachment 23930View attachment 23931

More to the Metal Gear collection 😎⚙️

View attachment 23932

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」retake

🍡 ANIME 🍡

Received hot stuff this week 🔥 Busan Trilogy and Tower of God are a must add to the Korean scene. Irregular and PSYCHO-PASS movies included. Purchased a new sealed Guilty Crown CE w/ PT 2 to replace the opened copy.

Though the most exciting of all is to be reunited with Fruits Basket S1 PT1 LE once more. (stupidly returned my new copy because of a minor fault back at launch, only to discover it completely sold out right after 😭)

IMG_20220425_145231.jpg
IMG_20220501_152751__01.jpg
IMG_20220425_144915.jpg
IMG_20220422_211722.jpg
IMG_20220419_183600__01.jpg

🎮 Video Game 🎮

Decided to repurchase sealed copies of MGR simply for being a bad*ss game 🤘 Additionally added MGSV CE towards the Metal Gear collection as well.

Received my Arknights 2nd Anniversary Dossoles Holiday-Themed Commemoration Box 🏖️ Much content has been in this summer themed set ☀️

Finally, got VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action First Press release. I tried it out on PSVITA sometime back and remember the satisfaction of mixing drinks whilst conversing with the strange residents of Glitch City. Looking forward to giving this another spin 🌆

IMG_20220425_144114__01.jpgIMG_20220419_183628.jpgIMG_20220425_144441.jpgIMG_20220426_143232.jpg
IMG_20220501_152659.jpg

The English subtitle track for the live action scenes in the extras are missing. Doesn't bother me personally but should the time ever come that I part with my UE I thought it best to grab the replacement offered

Suddenly I'm realising I haven't checked this disk yet (moving meant keeping everything packaged for ease of transport). Did this problem affect everyone? I'll check the disk anyway but I wasn't sure how widespread it was.

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」retake

🍡 ANIME 🍡

Received hot stuff this week 🔥 Busan Trilogy and Tower of God are a must add to the Korean scene. Irregular and PSYCHO-PASS movies included. Purchased a new sealed Guilty Crown CE w/ PT 2 to replace the opened copy.

Though the most exciting of all is to be reunited with Fruits Basket S1 PT1 LE once more. (stupidly returned my new copy because of a minor fault back at launch, only to discover it completely sold out right after 😭)

View attachment 24133
View attachment 24131
View attachment 24135
View attachment 24134
View attachment 24127

🎮 Video Game 🎮

Decided to repurchase sealed copies of MGR simply for being a bad*ss game 🤘 Additionally added MGSV CE towards the Metal Gear collection as well.

Received my Arknights 2nd Anniversary Dossoles Holiday-Themed Commemoration Box 🏖️ Much content has been in this summer themed set ☀️

Finally, got VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action First Press release. I tried it out on PSVITA sometime back and remember the satisfaction of mixing drinks whilst conversing with the strange residents of Glitch City. Looking forward to giving this another spin 🌆

View attachment 24130View attachment 24128View attachment 24136View attachment 24132
View attachment 24129
Is that Arknights? Where did you manage to find that if you don't mind me asking?

Is that Arknights? Where did you manage to find that if you don't mind me asking?
Yup it's Arknights. The set is still available to purchase from the official Yostar Store.

I recieved these two JP Import singles from CDJapan on Wednesday (4/27). I was a little miffed because from the advertising, I thought the digipaks were going to be lenticular, but they were not. Still, these are nice releases, although they are not English friendly. Below are the first two volumes out of four for the series; I have Volumes 3 and 4 on pre-order:

World's End Harem 1
World's End Harem 2

Front of Slipboxes:

worldsendharem1.jpg

Discs Inside Digipak:

worldsendharem2.jpg

Digipak Covers (NSFW, spoilered for naked boobages):

worldsendharem3.jpg

😁

I recieved these two JP Import singles from CDJapan on Wednesday (4/27). I was a little miffed because from the advertising, I thought the digipaks were going to be lenticular, but they were not. Still, these are nice releases, although they are not English friendly. Below are the first two volumes out of four for the series; I have Volumes 3 and 4 on pre-order:

World's End Harem 1
World's End Harem 2

Front of Slipboxes:

worldsendharem1.jpg

Discs Inside Digipak:

worldsendharem2.jpg

Digipak Covers (NSFW, spoilered for naked boobages):

worldsendharem3.jpg

😁
Jzu3x3gl.png

Yup it's Arknights. The set is still available to purchase from the official Yostar Store.
Thanks. I'll take a look. Didn't realise there was an official store for this stuff.

Deal of the century? Bought the whole set apart from Vol. 4 100% pristine condition for £10 at a car boot at the weekend!! 😱

View attachment 24177

Also picked up what I want to say is every issue of Raijin Comics (50 ish) and most of the tankobons they released for another £40!

Wow!

Today my Brand New Animal OST CD set arrived, I'm just listening to it now, I also now have Patlabor Utimate Blu-ray and the DVD set of Pita-ten :)

Back