What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oh can you tell me where that fmp edition is from? Or what label? I’ve got the standard editions but was gonna splash out on the Japanese box, I didn’t realise there was another edition still floating around.

Yep it the All The Anime Ultimate Edition

Here is a reveiw link with photo's & videos:

I think its OOP though, I got mine second hand from ebay.
It was released back in the end of 2015, and I don't think was all that popular, partly because of the orginally price tag (£90-120) and it not being all that special.

Last edited:
Yep it the All The Anime Ultimate Edition

Here is a reveiw link with photo's & videos:

I think its OOP though, I got mine second hand from ebay.
It was released back in the end of 2015, and I don't think was all that popular, partly because of the orginally price tag (£90-120) and it not being all that special.
That’s great, thanks for the info and the review link. I’ve got the standards and judging from that review I’m better off holding off for now despite being a frequent double dipper.

My package from s. Korea arrived today-

Kimchidvd

Weathering with you
lenticular full slip steelbook.
Your name lenticular full slip steelbook

The lenticular effect on your name is a little disappointing tbh, I should have gotten a variant.

Nova media

Place promised in our early days/voices of a distant star
5 centimetres per second
Garden of words

Full slip amarays with title embossing and glossy finish. I probably should waited until they released children who chase lost voices but I got impatient. They have a half price sale every December too so these will be going for about $11 later on this year.185E6AD6-6457-4491-872A-BE082AC14DA9.jpegDB3B89DB-5199-4D08-AA82-3A7A67E6391C.jpeg9277348A-CA8B-4B0E-AAF5-1807C7AACD81.jpegB2E294CA-EB3B-436B-A670-59807A18FE42.jpegEDD34A2B-C140-4BE4-AC78-595507D53853.jpeg7815D6F8-34F9-4D1D-8F54-DFD29D1FBDFD.jpeg4E75D3A4-8F12-49A7-8FBA-549091A14B82.jpeg2F484071-049B-4D7C-98FA-E45DD4383855.jpegA5514C63-E538-40DC-8E70-CCCFF7513426.jpeg9BAEFB11-E8BF-4D51-A4C4-07D286E60B9E.jpeg

Kimchidvd

Weathering with you

The lenticular effect on your name is a little disappointing tbh, I should have gotten a variant.

Nova media

5 centimetres per second
Garden of words

Full slip amarays with title embossing and glossy finish. I probably should waited until they released children who chase lost voices but I got impatient. They have a half price sale every December too so these will be going for about $11 later on this year.View attachment 23907View attachment 23908View attachment 23909View attachment 23910View attachment 23911View attachment 23912View attachment 23913View attachment 23914View attachment 23915View attachment 23916

Thanks for sharing, I'm generally a pretty big Shinkai fan so I really enjoyed these photos :)

Kimchidvd

Weathering with you

Nova media

5 centimetres per second
Garden of words

Full slip amarays with title embossing and glossy finish. I probably should waited until they released children who chase lost voices but I got impatient. They have a half price sale every December too so these will be going for about $11 later on this year.View attachment 23907View attachment 23908View attachment 23909View attachment 23910View attachment 23911View attachment 23912View attachment 23913View attachment 23914View attachment 23915View attachment 23916
Thanks for sharing, I'm generally a pretty big Shinkai fan so I really enjoyed these photos :)
I'll second that, very nice sets for Shinkai fans and I am loving that Weathering with You set, great choice of poster/image especially with the zoomed out aspect on the back - great touch. I am not allowed to triple-dip (got the 4k when it reappeared on zaavi after having missed it on release), not allowed, not allowed, not allowed....

Nice you got your copies so quickly, @Mattrivers95 - I also ordered the three Shinkai Blu-ray sets from Korea, but I opted for the cheaper K-pack shipping, so it will be 2-3 weeks until they arrive. Mine just shipped out from Nova Media on Friday. I wasn't in any hurry because I have other copies of all those movies, but I really like the clean artwork on these Korean sets. The Garden of Words even has the same artwork on the back cover as the Japanese B2 poster I got for it.

And I agree with the lenticular Your Name, it was a bit disappointing because you have to tilt it just a certain way to get one or the other character to "almost" completely disappear. The lenticular was not manufactured quite right.

Last edited:
Nice you got your copies so quickly, @Mattrivers95 - I also ordered the three Shinkai Blu-ray sets from Korea, but I opted for the cheaper K-pack shipping, so it will be 2-3 weeks until they arrive. Mine just shipped out from Nova Media on Friday. I wasn't in any hurry because I have other copies of all those movies, but I really like the clean artwork on these Korean sets. The Garden of Words even has the same artwork on the back cover as the Japanese B2 poster I got for it.

And I agree with the lenticular Your Name, it was a bit disappointing because you have to tilt it just a certain way to get one or the other character to "almost" completely disappear. The lenticular was not manufactured quite right.
Yeah mine took two weeks exactly to arrive with kpack, though they were stuck in Heathrow for a week. I was made up they used that poster art for garden of words, I’d never actually seen that image until you uploaded your poster photos. The slips are thin but have a nice fingerprint attracting gloss finish and title embossing, not like the “rigid boxes” ata use to “house the discs”. Hopefully they announce children who chase lost voices in the next few weeks.

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

SteelBook arrivals including one of my favourite classics 🌊

View attachment 23833View attachment 23834

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

6002.png
Gundam, Epics/Religious stories, Korean films. Quite the selection I went for 😁

Big thanks to @LelouchNarukami for Dies irae + Frame Arms Girl Blu-rays 🔥

Check out their sale thread here:

IMG_20220417_145323.jpgIMG_20220417_150933.jpg

5002.png
More to the Metal Gear collection 😎⚙️

IMG_20220417_151014.jpg

Yeah mine took two weeks exactly to arrive with kpack, though they were stuck in Heathrow for a week. I was made up they used that poster art for garden of words, I’d never actually seen that image until you uploaded your poster photos. The slips are thin but have a nice fingerprint attracting gloss finish and title embossing, not like the “rigid boxes” ata use to “house the discs”. Hopefully they announce children who chase lost voices in the next few weeks.

Well, it looks like my package with the three Korean Shinkai Blu-rays is already in New York now, with a estimated arrival of Thursday, 4/21 - So only 1 week for K-pack, that was quick shipping!

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

View attachment 23933
Gundam, Epics/Religious stories, Korean films. Quite the selection I went for 😁

Big thanks to @LelouchNarukami for Dies irae + Frame Arms Girl Blu-rays 🔥

Check out their sale thread here:

View attachment 23930View attachment 23931

More to the Metal Gear collection 😎⚙️

View attachment 23932
reminds me of a MGR party pack i won years ago, got a load of branded stuff with it like balloons, t-shirts, those weird posters that change when you wiggle them around and i think kojipro pinbadges

reminds me of a MGR party pack i won years ago, got a load of branded stuff with it like balloons, t-shirts, those weird posters that change when you wiggle them around and i think kojipro pinbadges
Like these? If so, that's super cool. Congrats on the win ⚡

Attachments

• 4f0cff6720a07bc7eacd77096695b184--ninja-party-game-party.jpg
    4f0cff6720a07bc7eacd77096695b184--ninja-party-game-party.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Metal-Gear-Rising-Party-Pack.jpg
    Metal-Gear-Rising-Party-Pack.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 19
Back