What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Bu1FUaeh.jpg

QOuqIpEh.jpg

First day of the month and Chainsaw Man Volume 9 arrived from Amazon. Two more to go to complete Part 1 of the story.

20220402_201459.jpg

20220402_201543.jpg

20220402_201658.jpg

20220402_201731.jpg

Elden Ring hype got me good, so I had to get Sekiro's artbook to join the Bloodborne one. Elden Ring's will be acquired with extreme prejudice as soon as it's out.

3 volumes away from the ending of Berserk Deluxe... Gonna read the whole thing once the final volume is out.

Dybex had a sale on their site last week, so got these last 3 release for a really cool price. Lain's is especially lovely, even if the advertised 24 page booklet with interviews is actually only 12 pages of commentary on each episode and then it repeats. Weird misprint, I imagine.

Also animu production waifus and such.

Ooh seeing the Lain one especially and the Paranoia Agent one remind me of when anime was a super exciting new thing for me that had the power to transcend my mundane depressing existence with it's profound beauty. I still get a lot out of the medium both from newer and older shows DGMW but Lain was very formative for me :)

It still has but the industry is so popular and even mainstream that we have to dig a bit deeper to be moved that way again.

But I get you, maybe it betrays our age, but Lain and Paranoia Agent belong to an age of anime where, to me at least, there was still an almost mythical quality to anime and discovering and being surprised. No doubt in part thanks to less internet and general information ahah

I'd been eyeing these for a while. Haibane Renmei is another I need to eventually get. I've never watched them, but always wanted to. Eager to get to it, eventually.

Also getting Future Boy Conan hype out of nowhere...

View attachment 23752

View attachment 23753

View attachment 23754

View attachment 23755

Elden Ring hype got me good, so I had to get Sekiro's artbook to join the Bloodborne one. Elden Ring's will be acquired with extreme prejudice as soon as it's out.

3 volumes away from the ending of Berserk Deluxe... Gonna read the whole thing once the final volume is out.

Dybex had a sale on their site last week, so got these last 3 release for a really cool price. Lain's is especially lovely, even if the advertised 24 page booklet with interviews is actually only 12 pages of commentary on each episode and then it repeats. Weird misprint, I imagine.

Also animu production waifus and such.
The Shirabako set looks really nice. Still hoping AL will grab it and give it a CE

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

View attachment 23436

Mission accomplished ✅ the 2 year hunt for this CE has finally come to an end 🏹

Thanks again to the fellow members for notifying me about this set 🙌

View attachment 23437

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

6002.png

Sheesh 🙀 almost a whole month since I've posted here.

New releases from Anime Limited 🔥

IMG_20220401_212202.jpg

Never believed I'd even lay my hands on these super OOP AOT Limited Edition sets 💎

IMG_20220401_212234.jpg

Back