What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

Leon: How much longer can we keep going on like this?

Seeing my childhood heroes ageing hits different 😓
Here's hoping the legends of RE never fade away anytime soon (MGS PTSD) 🙏

On a positive note, RE:ID is a fine addition to the CG collection. Pretty sweet if another season comes by sometime not too far.

View attachment 23803
View attachment 23804

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

SteelBook arrivals including one of my favourite classics 🌊

IMG_20220409_193150.jpgIMG_20220409_193205.jpg

Got quite a few things today.

My first order from the All the Anime Easter sale arrived, being Anemone and I also finally picked up the first season of MHA, luckily found someone selling it with the slip cover to match my season two standard with the slip, season three I have the LE for and plan to get S4 and S5 as LE's as well, was originally going to track down the LE for S1 but it'd look better on the shelf having at least S1 and S2 together.

Also finally picked up the missing MCU movies I needed, which was everything released from The Winter Soldier upto Civil War, completing my collection pre-Phase 4 a.k.a. the Infinity Saga, will pick up Phase 4 in time though, still bummed the Disney+ shows aren't getting a home video release though.

Anemone: Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution (CE) (BD / DVD) and My Hero Academia (BD)

20220413_123648.jpg

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (BD), Guardians of the Galaxy (BD), Avengers: Age of Ultron (BD), Ant-Man (BD) and Captain America: Civil War (BD)

20220413_130100.jpg

I finally managed to get an undamaged and reasonably priced berserk steelbook from cex (£50) after foolishly hesitating when it came out. I can also scratch Madoka magica off my “how have I never watched this?” list. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it as I haven’t watched any of the magical girl genre it’s riffing on but it’s amazing, I might pick up the aoa edition when I buy the movie trilogy.
Also got goblin slayer steelbook from Zavvi and full metal panic omnibus 1+2 from Amazon.BF330108-5224-4BE4-B90F-166E7EFBF5F9.jpegB10C1D4A-1708-403A-838A-9F459D43E847.jpeg8081D486-6C72-432D-8B0B-8EEC8DF2667D.jpegA9F0D3A8-817F-447C-9054-8D752D88970F.jpeg48FFF8FC-5EED-45B1-B98C-EEEBA17229A9.jpegFCB65898-21E5-455E-9E78-B928E287050C.jpegA16713B0-F0FB-47D6-B9DA-06811BE069CD.jpeg

Full metal panic ultimate edition and outlaw star CE are from the last few days. and the rest is from All The Anime easter sale. Not sure if a few of there are quite my thing but for the price I figured I would give a go.

View attachment 23863
Oh can you tell me where that fmp edition is from? Or what label? I’ve got the standard editions but was gonna splash out on the Japanese box, I didn’t realise there was another edition still floating around.

Oh can you tell me where that fmp edition is from? Or what label? I’ve got the standard editions but was gonna splash out on the Japanese box, I didn’t realise there was another edition still floating around.
It's J Novel Club. The first 3 are already out and the final one is due this year. You can get them from most book sellers. Each one has 3 of the light novels in a hardback edition. They're very nice.

@WMD I think they are referring to the Full Metal Panic Seasons 1-3 Ultimate Edition Blu-ray Set? It's from Anime Limited, I don't think it's in stock on their web shop anymore but there are probably a few of them on eBay and/or CEX still :)

@WMD I think they are referring to the Full Metal Panic Seasons 1-3 Ultimate Edition Blu-ray Set? It's from Anime Limited, I don't think it's in stock on their web shop anymore but there are probably a few of them on eBay and/or CEX still :)
Thanks guys, yeah I meant the Blu ray set, I’ve just finished the second j novel collection and was looking for a premium blu ray set. They’ve got it at cex so I might take a chance there.

Thanks guys, yeah I meant the Blu ray set, I’ve just finished the second j novel collection and was looking for a premium blu ray set. They’ve got it at cex so I might take a chance there.
Oh right sorry. I also saw someone posted one of the books recently and assumed it was that, sorry. Yeah the ultimate edition of Season 1-3 came out years ago now. Long before Invisble Victory came out. It's a very nice set with a nice artbook. Not always the easiest thing to track down but they are around.

April 2022 Batch 4!

Anime Limited's Easter sale haul has arrived today.

FVsqI5Eh.jpg

First we have the trainwreck series Big Order, which is a Crunchyroll x Kadokawa title with a Discotek authored disc x Anime Limited packaging. Yes, this series got the best treatment for the best experience. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

DNwESCxh.jpg

Next we have a double-dip release with Love Live! the School Idol Movie. I own the Japanese Blu-ray limited edition but since the UK collector's release has the dub and was cheap I figured I may as well get it to complete the Anime Limited Love Live collection released so far. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

p6blkrAh.jpg

Then we have Psycho-Pass: Sinners of the System, a three-film collection which is pretty good and got a very nice UK release. The disc is authored by the same folks who worked on InuYasha and Josee for those curious. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Back