What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 23698
Grabbed Demon Slayer: Mugen Train and the 6 remaining Lupin TV specials that are currently on Blu-ray (for now)

View attachment 23699
Started from nothing, more to sort...

All those Lupin blu-ray's are beautiful, I want to get them but I'm not sure if AL will release them or not and if so will it only be select titles such as Secret of Mamo for example because I'm at least expecting that one as it's the first theatrical movie and was on Screen Anime sometime back.

All those Lupin blu-ray's are beautiful, I want to get them but I'm not sure if AL will release them or not and if so will it only be select titles such as Secret of Mamo for example because I'm at least expecting that one as it's the first theatrical movie and was on Screen Anime sometime back.
I think it's a safe bet the TV Specials and OVAs won't make the jump. They could always choose to release those, but it's a lot of product share just for Lupin when the movies and TV shows (that aren't really long) are more notable.

So, what remains are the films (Cagliostro is safe to import the Discotek 4K variant as Studio Canal seems happy to sit on the license here) which could be a possibility of any of those, the Koike Trilogy (Jigens Gravestone, Goemon's Bloodspray and Fujiko's Lie) already was hinted at in the past too. In terms of TV Shows, Part 5 is announced and on its way, Part 6 will be, eventually too. Part 2 will almost certainly never will make the jump, and Part 3 is also unlikely.... but Part 1, well, I would happily double dip for that if it did make its way over.

Last edited:
oh this finally came out, i can't decide if i want it on switch or PS5 when that eventually releases
I guess it comes down whether you care about trophies or not. I guess there's also the changes that i load faster on PS5....if you did actually mean RH5, then you probably should wait for the PS5 release (if there's going to be on) The game doesn't have the best possible performance on switch.

IMG_20220330_150349230.jpg

Everything worked out in the end with my copy of RH5. It's not as bad as it looks in the picture, but the package took some damage because the mailman tried to force the package in :( I hate when they do this when they could just take it to the nearest pickup point (which is few hundred meters away)

I guess it comes down whether you care about trophies or not. I guess there's also the changes that i load faster on PS5....if you did actually mean RH5, then you probably should wait for the PS5 release (if there's going to be on) The game doesn't have the best possible performance on switch.

View attachment 23700

Everything worked out in the end with my copy of RH5. It's not as bad as it looks in the picture, but the package took some damage because the mailman tried to force the package in :( I hate when they do this when they could just take it to the nearest pickup point (which is few hundred meters away)
Retailers really should ship Collectors/Limited editions in boxes rather than cardboard mailers. It'd stop the damage in transit/from careless postal workers.

I think it's a safe bet the TV Specials and OVAs won't make the jump. They could always choose to release those, but it's a lot of product share just for Lupin when the movies and TV shows (that aren't really long) are more notable.

So, what remains are the films (Cagliostro is safe to import the Discotek 4K variant as Studio Canal seems happy to sit on the license here) which could be a possibility of any of those, the Koike Trilogy (Jigens Gravestone, Goemon's Bloodspray and Fujiko's Lie) already was hinted at in the past too. In terms of TV Shows, Part 5 is announced and on its way, Part 6 will be, eventually too. Part 2 will almost certainly never will make the jump, and Part 3 is also unlikely.... but Part 1, well, I would happily double dip for that if it did make its way over.

Yeah, that's how I feel it'll go, will be pre-ordering Part 5 and 6 as soon as they go up and I can definitely see Part 1 releasing as well.

All up to date on all the UK Lupin releases outside of the Gold of Babylon which is VHS only and did want to pick up Cagliostro on VHS to complete the trio of Lupin releases on VHS by Manga UK.

I'm going to wait out and see what happens with Part 1 and Mamo but when I can I'll start picking up the Discotek releases, hopefully they'll do Part 2 on blu-ray for consistency.

EDIT: I remember the hinting of the other Koike films as well so will wait out on those as well.

Seeing as the Lupin vs. Detective Conan movie was also on Screen Anime that time, I wonder if there is a chance we'll get a home video release of that also but without the TV special, it would seem odd seeing as the movie is a sequel to it and I know the Heaven's Feel movies were also on there so I know Screen Anime (when it was around), doesn't guarantee anything.

Here are the Round 6 photos from my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are only 4 more posters remaining in this order to be photographed. These four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

Darling in the Franxx: Ikuno 2018 Blu-ray and DVD Vol. 5 release poster

franxxikunob2.jpg

Genocidal Organ 2017 Project Itoh Theatrical release poster

genocidalorganb2.jpg

Persona 3 Movie 4: Winter of Rebirth 2016 Theatrical release poster

p3movie4b2.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin Act III: Tokyo Samurai 1994 Manga promotional poster

kenshinmangab2.jpg

Here are the Round 6 photos from my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are only 4 more posters remaining in this order to be photographed. These four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

Darling in the Franxx: Ikuno 2018 Blu-ray and DVD Vol. 5 release poster

franxxikunob2.jpg

Genocidal Organ 2017 Project Itoh Theatrical release poster

genocidalorganb2.jpg

Persona 3 Movie 4: Winter of Rebirth 2016 Theatrical release poster

p3movie4b2.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin Act III: Tokyo Samurai 1994 Manga promotional poster

kenshinmangab2.jpg
That's a really cool set of posters. I especially like the Genocidal Organ one but then I also love that film.

851F0B7E-81ED-4F11-A646-2C711660D92D.jpeg
Attack On Titan: The Final Season Part 1 CE, Demon Slayer Mugen Train CE & Yona of the Dawn CE arrived today from UP1, and TTIGRAAS Season 1 Steelbook from Zavvi.

7CF24441-EB9B-4352-9EF4-7891B83818DC.jpeg

I also recently picked up just the outer box and slip for the Harry Potter 4K collection (I picked up the German 20th anniversary train set as it comes with all the bonus documentary discs and was 1/3 the price of the UK edition) and The Ten Commandments UHD Steelbook.

Last edited:
I'm a foolish mortal (or a genius, but probably not) and I double dipped on all three of these steelbooks. For anyone curious Goblin slayer steelbook still sealed and with the card slip cover bit does not fit inside the collector's edition artbox (But should do once unsealed), but as I'm a foollish mortal I'm gonna leave them sealed till I decided what I'm doing exactly.

20220331_130055.jpg

Back