What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

That is such a great series. I believe it's still my mother's most favorite anime, out of all that I have shown her.

It is a lovely show, I have the UK CE as well (I bought it, sold it then bought it again for much cheaper like £25 when MVM had it on clearance) - I'm not the biggest PA Works fan (which doesn't mean I don't like any of their other shows, they're just not like, one of my fave anime studios), but A Lull in the Sea is wonderful :)

Here are the Round 3 photos from my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are 16 posters remaining in this order to be photographed. This batch of four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

3 x 3 Eyes Chakravarti Phantom 1993 King Records Playstation promotional poster

3x3phantomb2.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin 2002 Hoshifumi Hen Premium Edition DVD and VHS poster

kenshinhoshifumihenb2.jpg

Durarara!! X 2 2016 Ketsu Special Episode 19.5 theatrical poster

durararaketsub2.jpg

Blood C: The Last Dark 2012 Movie theatrical release poster

bloodcb2.jpg

Last edited:
March 2022 Week 4 Part 2 haul. Two packages this time around.

nlXBdNCh.jpg

Yesterday I received the 4K Ultra HD limited edition release of Ghost in the Shell finally, which I had held off for months due to price. The Manga Entertainment UK set went down in value recently so I finally went for it when I had the chance. Both the 4K and BD discs are basically the same as the Lionsgate release but with different menu looks. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Lk4DXv3h.jpg

XAtFflAh.jpg

Today I received more manga with GANTZ Omnibus 4 & 5, which cover Volumes 10-15. I'm still aiming to get at least 1 GANTZ omnibus per month, but both of these books were available for a decent price so I grabbed them. In terms of what's in stock or released, there's just 3 left with 2 scheduled for later this year (and with the current pace, the final Omnibus won't be out until early 2023).

EEE6Ureh.jpg

Here are the Round 4 photos from my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are 12 posters remaining in this order to be photographed. This batch of four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

You're Under Arrest: The Movie 1999 DVD 2 and Laserdisc release poster

yuamovieb2.jpg

Revolutionary Girl Utena 1998 Story of the Someday Revolution Sega Saturn poster

utena2b2.jpg

Blue Exorcist Movie 2012 Broadcast release poster

blueexorcistb2.jpg

Tada Never Falls in Love 2018 On Air Start promotional poster

tadaloveairb2.jpg

Here are the Round 5 photos from my final Order #8 of Japanese B2 anime posters. After these four, there are only 8 more posters remaining in this order to be photographed. This batch of four randomly selected posters from the order box include:

Black Butler Book of the Atlantic 2017 Movie Roadshow promotional poster

bbutleratlanticb2.jpg

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 2011 Blu-ray Disc Box and Music Collection promotional poster

pmmmbdboxb2.jpg

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie 2 2012 Blu-ray Disc Box release poster

pmmmmovie2b2.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin 2011 TV Series Soundtrack CD promotional poster

kenshincdb2.jpg

Neat. I can finally watch this.
View attachment 23683
After unboxing it I must say it's a very nice set. This must just be the AoA set exported to be sold as a CE.

EDIT: Tested the disc and I think it's a modified version of the AoA disc in my unprofessional opinion as it uses the AoA copyright information but the Funimation splashscreen before title. I'll let other more knowledgeable poeple correct me though.

Last edited:
Back